Quote Originally Posted by Squashed_Fly
Blimey Swanny, you ever post anything positive and uplifting? ;D

The worlds not all doom & gloom you know! If you're not careful, you'll end up like Ken*! lol

*Post Disclaimer: This post is meant to be taken lightly, with a pinch of salt. Any offence caused, is purely the fault of the reader, and not the intention of the poster.
SF, As I’m in good health, have a fantastic family and am able to pursue my real passion of motorcycling, perhaps I should adopt a more “I’m alright Jack” and f**k everyone else attitude towards life?

Especially for you and for “One night only” I wont talk about the “Doom & gloom” facing our 1 million youngsters living on the unemployment scrapheap.

I won’t talk about the “Doom & gloom" facing our thousands of pensioners who will die of the cold this winter.

I won’t talk about the “Doom & gloom” facing the loved ones of our brave young men and women who died fighting on foreign soil.

I won’t talk about the “Doom & gloom” facing the peaceful protesters in Damascus, Baghdad, Manama, Tripoli, Cairo, Kabul and so on.

I won’t talk about the “Doom & gloom" facing Europe as it tackles its biggest crisis since 1939-45.

In the spirit of a positive vein, Lapland released a statement saying that Santa Claus has expressed a desire to produce lots of little Santas. Accordingly, as from next year, Santa will be coming more than once a year. (If he is not on strike due to a cut in his pension) :P

On a separate matter SF, I am really thick skinned and your post does not offend me in the slightest but, I don’t understand your disclaimer. If the content (full or part) of an author’s post is deemed to be offensive, how can that be the fault of the reader?