Thread: 'World fears US as a war-hungry drunk' ex-Senator

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. 'World fears US as a war-hungry drunk' ex-Senator 
    Banned
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVQm-fY4qvQ[/media]

2. Re: 'World fears US as a war-hungry drunk' ex-Senator 
    Diamond Member
    Blimey Swanny, you ever post anything positive and uplifting? ;D

The worlds not all doom & gloom you know! If you're not careful, you'll end up like Ken*! lol

*Post Disclaimer: This post is meant to be taken lightly, with a pinch of salt. Any offence caused, is purely the fault of the reader, and not the intention of the poster.

3. Re: 'World fears US as a war-hungry drunk' ex-Senator 
    As with SF, are you a harbinger of the end of the world Swanny???

Armageddon!!!!!! armageddon outta here.......

I'll get my coat.
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

4. Re: 'World fears US as a war-hungry drunk' ex-Senator 
    Banned
    How about an evil owl??

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APMheQP3pgU[/media]

5. Re: 'World fears US as a war-hungry drunk' ex-Senator 
    ;D ;D ;D

Now THATS scary!!!!
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

6. Re: 'World fears US as a war-hungry drunk' ex-Senator 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Squashed_Fly
    Blimey Swanny, you ever post anything positive and uplifting? ;D

The worlds not all doom & gloom you know! If you're not careful, you'll end up like Ken*! lol

*Post Disclaimer: This post is meant to be taken lightly, with a pinch of salt. Any offence caused, is purely the fault of the reader, and not the intention of the poster.
    SF, As I’m in good health, have a fantastic family and am able to pursue my real passion of motorcycling, perhaps I should adopt a more “I’m alright Jack” and f**k everyone else attitude towards life?

Especially for you and for “One night only” I wont talk about the “Doom & gloom” facing our 1 million youngsters living on the unemployment scrapheap.

I won’t talk about the “Doom & gloom" facing our thousands of pensioners who will die of the cold this winter.

I won’t talk about the “Doom & gloom” facing the loved ones of our brave young men and women who died fighting on foreign soil.

I won’t talk about the “Doom & gloom” facing the peaceful protesters in Damascus, Baghdad, Manama, Tripoli, Cairo, Kabul and so on.

I won’t talk about the “Doom & gloom" facing Europe as it tackles its biggest crisis since 1939-45.

In the spirit of a positive vein, Lapland released a statement saying that Santa Claus has expressed a desire to produce lots of little Santas. Accordingly, as from next year, Santa will be coming more than once a year. (If he is not on strike due to a cut in his pension) :P

On a separate matter SF, I am really thick skinned and your post does not offend me in the slightest but, I don’t understand your disclaimer. If the content (full or part) of an author’s post is deemed to be offensive, how can that be the fault of the reader?

7. Re: 'World fears US as a war-hungry drunk' ex-Senator 
    I think his fault of the reader bit was a joke...

And SF has hit the nail on the head! Too much of this political doom talking is depressing! Yes, we're in the throws of a possible double dip recession and a global financial crisis, but the fact is we're lucky to live in the western world. We're here because the majoritiy of us have motorbikes and use them for pleasure. There are billions of people in the world who have never experience pleasure!

Life isn't all bad we've just gotten used to 15 years of prosperity when we didn't earn it
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

8. Re: 'World fears US as a war-hungry drunk' ex-Senator 
    Couldnt agree more Dabz......make the most of what you have, whilst you still can.......too many people take everything they have for granted....we are bloody lucky as a nation to have indoor toilets, running water and lighting ETC ETC ETC......the list is endless.
    The glass is either half full or half empty so they say......Im glad to say mine is half full !!!

Smile Swanny, it could be soooo much worse

9. Re: 'World fears US as a war-hungry drunk' ex-Senator 
    I'd be happier if me fags 'n beer was cheaper ;D ;D

Can't see what any non [tax] duty contributors gotta moan about as it's us 'addicts' that are shafted every time :...and we have good cause to moan as it is excessive, punitive taxation....I'd like to see bloody bottled water taxed similarly ;D

wow love that liccle owl

I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

10. Re: 'World fears US as a war-hungry drunk' ex-Senator 
    Count yourself lucky you have the option to smoke and drink. Compare that to people who don't have the option to eat
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers