Notices

Thread: This cheered me up :-)

1. This cheered me up :-) 
    Diamond Member
    We do some work for a big "local car manufacturer" and received an email Authorised Purchase Order this morning for an estimate we need to do on some of their equipment.
    All the details on it were correct but the value on it was for £11,221,495.76 plus VAT.
    This was a little more than the £212.94 it should have been !

It makes you wonder if they would have noticed eleven million pounds leaving their bank account if we had popped a quick invoice in to them

I can’t repeat what the guy in purchasing said when we told him we were all having a long Christmas break and going out to buy new cars this afternoon ;D
    Turns out that they put the purchase order number in the quantity column

One can dream....

A.G

2. Re: This cheered me up :-) 
    What I wouldn't give to issue an £11 million invoice! I just spent 10 mins arguing of one for £5.66...give me strength
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

3. Re: This cheered me up :-) 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz
    What I wouldn't give to issue an £11 million invoice! I just spent 10 mins arguing of one for £5.66...give me strength
    Lol.. My dad always used to say “remember Ged, all the little tumtitums”....
    He never carried on to say what happened to all the little tumtitums, but you would need one hell of a lot to make 11 Million ;D