Notices

Thread: >>>-----knee---->

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. >>>-----knee----> 
    Banned
    Just wondering if anyone here has taken an arrow to the knee??

2. Re: >>>-----knee----> 
    Diamond Member
    Swanny - I've had mercy on you. Posts been up all day and no takers

Arrow to the knee you say. Well personally no, why, have something interesting happened to you in the knee department lately ??????

G
    PS Full marks for the title image mate [smiley=thumbup.gif]

3. Re: >>>-----knee----> 
    Banned
    It's a game called SkyRim that I guess no one here plays
    Thanks for the reply

4. Re: >>>-----knee----> 
    Diamond Member
    Ahh, you would be wrong there young Swanny.
    You may know me as just old Gerry, but to my fellow Neopaths I’m Dirk the Mighty, Lord and Master of Dinklespoon and commander of the Army of Zimmersmith.

Known for my fair minded ways (to all except those lowly Xcrruths who keep pooing on my front lawn) and also for the terrible anger that sees me killing and eating all my enemies (especially the pretty ones from Kryphsterville) !

So, lowly Swanny, kneel and beg forgiveness that you have directed a question directly to me, Dirk the Mighty, rather than write in on a piece of crocodile parchment which is handed over with lowered eyes. Otherwise I will have you cast out of Dinklespoon and your intestines sent to the four moons of our glorious planet !!!

D

5. Re: >>>-----knee----> 
    Diamond Member
    Please forgive my Friday evening teasing I never got into role play type games although I did spend about ten hours on Eve Online over a weekend once which was fascinating, but I think my mind is to old and inflexible to cope with the millions of choices that you need to make and keep up with to have fun on there.

G

6. Re: >>>-----knee----> 
    They have curved swords. Curved. Swords.
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

7. Re: >>>-----knee----> 
    Banned
    All hail Dirk the Mighty

I've also heard that they have curved swords

8. Re: >>>-----knee----> 
    Platinum Member
    haha i do play skyrim but missed the reference... quite badly...

tbh i wasn't as enthralled by it as i thought i would be, was expecting it to be as awesome as oblivion but it lacked a few simple things that made it less fun imo. ie. being able to jump 20 feet in the air if you got one stat high enough.
    which leads me to the second thing that bugged me. You couldn't upgrade STATS only abilities. Although it didn't have much part to play in the initial play through on oblivion it made subsequent play throughs hilariously fun, trying to get through the whole game without putting any points in... say ... health!

With skyrim i did my usual of going and doing the guild quests first, got half way through each guild before getting bored and then just ploughed on through the main story line which i finished in ONE DAY! and was HUGELY disappointed with the final fight which was laughably easy.

May give it another try at some point but at the moment i'm completely addicted to dungeon defenders

sorry for the rant : i can't help it some times!

9. Re: >>>-----knee----> 
    MW3 is where its at these days!

10. Re: >>>-----knee----> 
    Banned
    BF3 is where It's at too
    8-)