Notices

Thread: A Banker who cares?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: A Banker who cares? 
    Do I detect a hint of envy regarding Antonio and Bob? :-?
    Let's face it. Most people wouldn't mind their salaries (just for one month would do me) but if the customers of these banks were so angry, then they would close their accounts and move elsewhere. But they don't! :-/ And so it goes on. >

2. Re: A Banker who cares? 
    Diamond Member
    I pay my taxes to pay for services such as health, policing and other essential services and not to bail-out irresponsible banks. We were told however, that the taxpayer had no other option than to finance the Banks to the tune of £37 billion to protect the UK economy.

Fine, but, at a time when everyone has been told to show restraint and the banks in question are under-performing, surely as stakeholders (taxpayers) we should have the right to express our anger at these obscene bonus payments.
    >

3. Re: A Banker who cares? 
    Quote Originally Posted by monday21
    I pay my taxes to pay for services such as health, policing and other essential services and not to bail-out irresponsible banks. We were told however, that the taxpayer had no other option than to finance the Banks to the tune of £37 billion to protect the UK economy.

Fine, but, at a time when everyone has been told to show restraint and the banks in question are under-performing, surely as stakeholders (taxpayers) we should have the right to express our anger at these obscene bonus payments.
    >
    +1

I also find it amazing that in these supposed auster times, the government can miraculously find 32 billion for a high speed rail network that nobody wants, 40 million to assist in the Olympic opening ceremony and god knows how many millions in supporting the rebels in Libya, yet cant seem to get a large number of multinational companies to pay their tax bills. > > > > >

4. Re: A Banker who cares? 
    Banned
    "The Lawful Bank"
    http://lawfulbank.com/

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zK8hwuNmB8[/media]