Notices

Thread: Is it time for dog owners to take the lead?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Is it time for dog owners to take the lead? 
    Platinum Member
    As with everything that's wrong with the world, stupidity is the problem.

Stop stupid people from owning dogs, guns, cars, motorbikes, and most importantly, stop them from breeding and you'll find the world will soon become a very nice place.
    www.shinybikesyndrome.co.uk - Protection through innovation

2. Re: Is it time for dog owners to take the lead? 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooj
    As with everything that's wrong with the world, stupidity is the problem.

Stop stupid people from owning dogs, guns, cars, motorbikes, and most importantly, stop them from breeding and you'll find the world will soon become a very nice place.
    Nooj, you failed to mention stupid owners of WMD's.

It appears former US president George Bush shares your take on stupid people: “It would be a mistake for the United States Senate to allow any kind of human cloning to come out of that chamber.” ;D

"Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the most stupid of them all?"

3. Re: Is it time for dog owners to take the lead? 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monday21
    [quote author=Nooj link=1327263661/40#40 date=1327431048]As with everything that's wrong with the world, stupidity is the problem.

Nooj, it appears former US president George Bush shares your take on stupid people: “It would be a mistake for the United States Senate to allow any kind of human cloning to come out of that chamber.” ;D

"Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the most stupid of them all?" [/quote]

You are talking about the man who once said "The trouble with the French, is that they have no word for entrepeneur"....

4. Re: Is it time for dog owners to take the lead? 
    Diamond Member
    And, "All our imports come from abroad." Bush is living proof that the working class don't have a monopoly on stupidity

We could clog the forum with Bush gaffes. ;D

5. Re: Is it time for dog owners to take the lead? 
    Diamond Member
    I have four cats......

6. Re: Is it time for dog owners to take the lead? 
    Diamond Member

7. Re: Is it time for dog owners to take the lead? 
    Shouldn't need to be a law telling people to do this, it's good manners to keep you dog on a lead when people you don't know are around. There are too many laws in this country already. Parks are public spaces and everyone should be free to enjoy them, most dog owners are tax and rate payers.

There are bars around the playgrounds to keep the dogs out. isn't that enough for them? (joking...)

Funny isn't it, we have no problem legislating to force people to keep dogs under control but the same thing can't be done with out of control children. I'm culpable for the behaviour of my dog (which I should be) but if I had some skanking dope smoking 14 year old (I don't know how I've avoided this, living in Melksham) who terrorised the neighbours me and the child would be untouchable

Sorry if none of this makes any sense, been in the shelter in the park drinking White Lightning with my dog

8. Re: Is it time for dog owners to take the lead? 
    I also have a cat/kitten .....hes so well trained that he will only use his litter tray to do his 'business' :P :P (and will ask to come in to go to the toilet !!)
    Sadly, Wiltshire Builders, that now puts me on your 'hated' list.....But I hasten to add, I shall not be getting rid of my cat to be 'liked' be you hehehehe......how odd that you feel the need to dislike someone because of something they have in their life !! 8-) ;D
    I dislike spiders and snakes but dont feel the need to 'hate' their owners because of it.
    Have you forgotten the useless dog owners that allow their dogs to foul the footpaths and grass areas without picking it up?????? They do still exist...I should know !!! :P :P :P :P

9. Re: Is it time for dog owners to take the lead? 
    Diamond Member
    Ooooh, I love a good debate!

Life is such a wonderfully rich tapestry of colours....

10. Re: Is it time for dog owners to take the lead? 
    It's horses that are the real problem........

I'll get my coat and suitcase and hopefully see you all again if not I might be found under the patio
    Been riding longer than I can remember....But still enjoying it.