Notices

Thread: Any Freemen here??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Any Freemen here?? 
    Banned
    Fantastic site covering your rights http://www.yourstrawman.com/

This is a picture of "The Houses of Parliament" in London, England.

Let's have a little quiz:
    1. Who meets there?
    2. What do they do there?
    3. Do they help you in any way?

If your answers were:

1. "Members of the government"
    2. "They represent all the people living in the country" and
    3. "Yes, they create laws to protect me and my family"

Then let me congratulate you on getting every one of the answers wrong.

Didn't do too well on that quiz? OK, let's have another go:
    4. When was slavery abolished?
    5. Was slavery legal?
    6. Are you in debt to a financial institution?

Answers on the link
    http://www.yourstrawman.com/

2. Re: Any Freemen here?? 
    Banned
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME7K6P7hlko[/media]

3. Re: Any Freemen here?? 
    I've read up on this stuff. Very interesting to find out about your rights & what you cam do to stand up for them. I haven't been in a position where I'd have to try it though.

4. Re: Any Freemen here?? 
    Banned
    Yea it's amazing what we do but don't need to.
    I was amazed about the vehicle registration stuff

Registration Most people believe that when they buy a new car that they have to register it (in Britain, with the commercial company known as the "Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency&quot. What very few people are aware of is the fact that the act of applying for registration actually transfers the physical ownership of the vehicle from you the purchaser who paid the money, to the Licensing Authority who licenced the vehicle.

5. Re: Any Freemen here?? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanny
    What very few people are aware of is the fact that the act of applying for registration actually transfers the physical ownership of the vehicle from you the purchaser who paid the money, to the Licensing Authority who licenced the vehicle.
    Does that mean I've got to send the money I got for the vehicle I sold the other day to the DVLA...?

6. Re: Any Freemen here?? 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by @bj
    [quote author=Swanny link=1327503031/3#3 date=1327613520]What very few people are aware of is the fact that the act of applying for registration actually transfers the physical ownership of the vehicle from you the purchaser who paid the money, to the Licensing Authority who licenced the vehicle.
    Does that mean I've got to send the money I got for the vehicle I sold the other day to the DVLA...?[/quote]

No that's the bit I don't understand. I guess you have received payment for the registration form not the actual vehicle????

Here's the rest of that part

That is, you have just given the vehicle away to a commercial company who has done nothing at all for you and which does not have your best interests at heart. As it is unlawful to swindle anyone, I would be most interested to hear any reason whatsoever as to why this registration should not be deemed to be unlawful as I can't think of any reason or basis why this should not be considered blatant and obvious fraud, and there has certainly not been full disclosure of the terms of the contract.

The change of ownership is shown by the fact that you, the previous owner, are now sent a document stating that you are now "the Registered Keeper" of the vehicle which you have just bought. You are left to pay for maintaining the vehicle which you do not own, and the actual owner can, and will, destroy the vehicle (which cost the owner nothing) if you, the 'Registered Keeper' do not keep on paying for the use of the vehicle. Destroying the vehicle would be unlawful if the vehicle did not belong to the company doing the destroying.

7. Re: Any Freemen here?? 
    Banned
    From further down the page where he is talking about parking tickets..

The actual owner of ‘your’ vehicle is the DVLA and that you are only the “registered keeper” of that vehicle.

8. Re: Any Freemen here?? 
    Hmmm - makes a lot of assertions without providing any references to back them up...

Also the vid is promoting a website that appears to be pushing a religious agenda...

Take it as gospel if you wish - but personally I'd take it with a pinch of salt...

9. Re: Any Freemen here?? 
    Banned
    Yea I don't like the religious agenda at the end of the vid.

I went to a freeman talk once and the info they came out with was very interesting but I think I need the brain of a lawyer to understand it properly :-/

There are a lot of links at the end of the page and loads of stuff on the net. Just search for freeman on the land if you want more info

10. Re: Any Freemen here?? 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by @bj

Take it as gospel if you wish - but personally I'd take it with a pinch of salt...
    I don't take anything as gospel and admit I only know a little of the bigger picture, but everyday I understand a little more. I reckon by the time I reach 250 years of age I'll have almost cracked it