Notices

Thread: Should Suarez "Never walk alone?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Should Suarez "Never walk alone?" 
    Sorry folks, I realise that it was an over-reaction on my part. I do like football but I utterly detest man u and it gets a little tiresome reading posts about them (and the scousers) on a bike forum. If I wanted to be bored by their never-ending squabble I'd go on the Beeb's 606 forum for instance.
    As for "if you don't like it don't read it" - that's a little difficult when checking the "last 50 posts", there isn't a filter on there to "not display anything related to man u"
    That said, it's entirely my bad and I promise to be more tolerant regarding posts about [s]the scum and scouse filth[/s] football in future
    Sorry for any offence caused.
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

2. Re: Should Suarez "Never walk alone?" 
    Or are the Farce Association going to start repremanding players. In Rowing we would be given a warning by our assosiation for un-sportsman like behaviour. No excuses no exceptions.
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

3. Re: Should Suarez "Never walk alone?" 
    Diamond Member
    Scotty, I have no desire to be drawn in to a slanging match, but surely you don’t expect Man U and Liverpool fans on here to take your apology seriously when in the same sentence you refer to the respective clubs as, “The Scum and Scouse filth?” >

I have been a Man U fan (still attend matches) all of my life and would never refer to Liverpool FC as filth. It seems to me that the only person engaged in a "Squabble" on this thread is you.

I apologise to the moderators for not keeping quiet, but I believe Scotty needs to be challenged over his remarks. I’ll say no more on the matter.

4. Re: Should Suarez "Never walk alone?" 
    I couldn't agree more ken, I wouldn't even say that about out neighbours , I also have been a lifelong Everton supporter, and yes I still attend games, I respect all teams and people, shame some others can't do the same!

That comment / apology ? Is utter bollox, I must admit I expected better from a senior member!

5. Re: Should Suarez "Never walk alone?" 
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty
    Who gives a **** anyway? This isn't a footie forum, if you two want to have a squabble about a bunch of overpaid drama queens I suggest you go find somewhere that does give a **** about them and have your tiff there.
    Totally agree. fed up with football/footballers. Bring on MotoGP, F1 and rugby (sort the men from the boys)

6. Re: Should Suarez "Never walk alone?" 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinb
    [quote author=Scotty link=1329000478/3#3 date=1329005715]Who gives a **** anyway? This isn't a footie forum, if you two want to have a squabble about a bunch of overpaid drama queens I suggest you go find somewhere that does give a **** about them and have your tiff there.
    Totally agree. fed up with football/footballers. Bring on MotoGP, F1 and rugby (sort the men from the boys)[/quote]

This is not about "Football" or Players & how much they get paid. This is about racism which has no place in society. >

7. Re: Should Suarez "Never walk alone?" 
    This is however the Non Bike section so if you don't want to read about non biking subjects stay away!

And if you are checking the last 50 posts generally the heading on the post gives the subject away or you could choose to ignore it :P

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”