Notices

Thread: Spa day/weekend

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Spa day/weekend 
    Could combine the two golf & spa for the ladies, please book Dabz in for the spa ;D ;D

2. Re: Spa day/weekend 
    Now Dabz in a Mankini ???? :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/
    If it has a red line use it ....

3. Re: Spa day/weekend 
    I've never been for a spa day but have always fancied it so I'm in (as long as I'm not working)

4. Re: Spa day/weekend 
    Banned
    Oops sorry I thought this was a thread about the racing track Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps in Belgium :-?

5. Re: Spa day/weekend 
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanny
    Oops sorry I thought this was a thread about the racing track Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps in Belgium :-?
    nope!! Its about Saunas. jacuzzis, body treatments and Green Man in leopard print speedos!!

6. Re: Spa day/weekend 
    I will look into prices etc today and have a look at Longleat to see if we can get a group discount

7. Re: Spa day/weekend 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cobs
    Now Dabz in a Mankini ???? :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/
    I'm sure this was suggested before the Cornwall trip last year.... And Dabz said firmly NO!

He must be going soft in his old age! ;D

8. Re: Spa day/weekend 
    I'd be up for this, love the Aqua Sana at Longleat, never been to the Bath one.
    It's all about the ride!

9. Re: Spa day/weekend 
    Platinum Member
    The bath spa is very nice and the treatments are lovely (not cheap). The pool on the roof is great in the right conditions. You can get there by public transport and there are loads of restaurants, shops and bars neaaby.

On the downside, you get a time limited session and it can be quite busy especially on a weekend. It can feel a bit more like a public swimming pool than a luxury spa at busy times.
    The other downside is that it's on 3 floors so you either need to walk up some stone steps which is quite cold, or get in a lift crammed full of dripping wet people in swimming costumes. It's very strange having your body pressed up against a stranger in this situation and some people are in there in just trunks.

For me the bath spa doesn't have the exclusivity and tranquility that you'd get at other places.

There is another place in Trowbridge called Fieldways.
    That would be good in the sense that we could probably have the whole place to ourselves and they cater for girlie groups, however it doesn't have the facilities of the big spas, which is fine if you all want to chat, but not so great if you want a selection of steam/salt/ice rooms etc.

So it all comes down to what you are looking for.

10. Re: Spa day/weekend 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lisacarr23
    [quote author=Swanny link=1328647238/13#13 date=1328662385]Oops sorry I thought this was a thread about the racing track Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps in Belgium :-?
    nope!! Its about Saunas. jacuzzis, body treatments and Green Man in leopard print speedos!! [/quote]

Ok my mistake. Can someone direct me to the thread for petrol heads please