Notices

Thread: Is it time to bring them home?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: Is it time to bring them home? 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by porkies
    [quote author=BMWGraeme link=1331234376/11#11 date=1331317560
    Usually happy to pull you apart anytime if I'm bored SF, but not on this occasion as it's a serious discussion thread and should be kept as such :-X[/quote]

we're all entitled to our own opinions and the right to air them as and when we like......but who won us that right, the right to freedom and the right to speak english and not sprechen sie deutsch.... i agree with the above posts with the exception of FB's :-?[/quote]

Whilst soldiers in WW2 fought off ze Germans, and won, with the the help of the Russians. They and not one single other soldier has ever won us rights, rights are won by civilians, unions and coalitions, soldiers take away rights. Just setting the record straight there!

I fully support the withdrawal of our troops to protect our borders, i don't think there is any better way to support the troops than to get them home into the 'bosom' of their families, instead of dying for Bush's ego, or gas, whichever conspiracy you believe.

2. Re: Is it time to bring them home? 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch9128
    [quote author=porkies link=1331234376/12#12 date=1331317994][quote author=BMWGraeme link=1331234376/11#11 date=1331317560
    Usually happy to pull you apart anytime if I'm bored SF, but not on this occasion as it's a serious discussion thread and should be kept as such :-X[/quote]

we're all entitled to our own opinions and the right to air them as and when we like......but who won us that right, the right to freedom and the right to speak english and not sprechen sie deutsch.... i agree with the above posts with the exception of FB's :-?[/quote]

Whilst soldiers in WW2 fought off ze Germans, and won, with the the help of the Russians. They and not one single other soldier has ever won us rights, rights are won by civilians, unions and coalitions, soldiers take away rights. Just setting the record straight there!

I fully support the withdrawal of our troops to protect our borders, i don't think there is any better way to support the troops than to get them home into the 'bosom' of their families, instead of dying for Bush's ego, or gas, whichever conspiracy you believe.

[/quote]

and just setting the record straight, that quote above is not mine!

3. Re: Is it time to bring them home? 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWGraeme
    [quote author=Mitch9128 link=1331234376/20#20 date=1331368595][quote author=porkies link=1331234376/12#12 date=1331317994][quote author=BMWGraeme link=1331234376/11#11 date=1331317560

[/quote]

and just setting the record straight, that quote above is not mine! [/quote]

Neither is your quote mine, quote is obviously fubar.

4. Re: Is it time to bring them home? 
    Eh? This is getting random?

Can mods just close this thread and we all agree that people dying, whoever they are and however it happens, is not cheery news

Edited for spelling :-[
    onwards and upwards and sometimes a little sidewards....