Quote Originally Posted by Nellybambam
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN45OjB-cCU[/media]

;D ;D ;D ;D

Everything else is shyte

2. Re: Mobile speed traps 
    Well, To answer my own question.

"Ow, They got me pard'ner"

Buggers..... >

Aparantly doing 62, though I am sure I was not going that quick.

As its a first offence and with no previous points I have been offered their wonderful speed awareness course - same cost as the fixed penalty but with no points... (no brainer though really ain't it..) considered contesting but I just cannot be bothered with the hassle.

I actually thought they had to provide you with the evidence too (the photo) as the NIP just says - "you were doing this, give us money" feels like being extorted...

6 years clean driving licence - 2 weeks on a bike and I have been rumbled....

Oh well, ho hum... I'll keep my eyes on the speedo rather than on the road hahaha :

3. Re: Mobile speed traps 
    Bugger! Unlucky for getting caught there. Like I said before there is no reason what-so-ever for that stretch of road to be policed so heavily. (other than to RIP people off)

4. Re: Mobile speed traps 
    What really gets my goat is they send out a piece of paper saying, If you appeal you will loose the opportunity for the speed awareness course. Asking for a photo constitutes a "not guilty plea"

Not gonna deny It wasn't me but also that if you go down that route of saying it wasn't me then I have to take pictures of the front and rear of the vehicle to prove my innocence.

What happened to "innocent until proven guilty"

I'm not going to appeal as its far too much hassle, but still....

ahh well...

5. Re: Mobile speed traps 
    Banned
    They want your money so try to force you into the cheapest option. If everyone appealed the system would crash and they don't want that :-X

6. Re: Mobile speed traps 
    Of course posting is no proof of delivery is it

and we all know there can be probs with the delivery of a letter...don't we ;D ;D
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!