Notices

Thread: Mobile speed traps

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
  1. Re: Mobile speed traps 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz
    how did I get dragged in to this?
    Because you had noticed how quiet SF had been recently and that you also noted how the forum had continued as normal without him ;D ;D

2. Re: Mobile speed traps 
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWGraeme
    [quote author=Dabz link=1330446561/49#49 date=1330691018]how did I get dragged in to this?
    Because you had noticed how quiet SF had been recently and that you also noted how the forum had continued as normal without him ;D ;D

[/quote]

Normal????? ;D

Please define normal.....
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

3. Re: Mobile speed traps 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon_W
    [quote author=BMWGraeme link=1330446561/50#50 date=1330692285][quote author=Dabz link=1330446561/49#49 date=1330691018]how did I get dragged in to this?

[/quote]

Normal????? ;D

Please define normal.....[/quote]

OK, I will rephrase...how about peaceful and harmonious

4. Re: Mobile speed traps 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Squashed_Fly
    Lol, do you know the funny thing though Jon?

I thought was alays me that was the heart of all these dramas. Then I deliberately kept very quiet for a number of months, without saying much, and the same people that always crop up in these threads to try and 'disprove' me, or call me an idiot, were still involved in other 'hot topics' that I was nothig to do with. I actually mentioned it to Dabz as I thought it was quite interesting and he had noticed also that I'd been quiet during those other 'debates' and yet they still went on.Just goes to show I guess, if you're outspoken, you will be whether I'm there to take pot shots at or not....
    Dabzy & Squashty sitting in a tree KI***** ;D

James, I'm hurt that you have a new besty friend now, and after all we have been through together too :'(

;D ;D ;D

5. Re: Mobile speed traps 
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry
    [quote author=Squashed_Fly link=1330446561/46#46 date=1330688343]Lol, do you know the funny thing though Jon?

I thought was alays me that was the heart of all these dramas. Then I deliberately kept very quiet for a number of months, without saying much, and the same people that always crop up in these threads to try and 'disprove' me, or call me an idiot, were still involved in other 'hot topics' that I was nothig to do with. I actually mentioned it to Dabz as I thought it was quite interesting and he had noticed also that I'd been quiet during those other 'debates' and yet they still went on.Just goes to show I guess, if you're outspoken, you will be whether I'm there to take pot shots at or not....

James, I'm hurt that you have a new besty friend now, and after all we have been through together too :'(

;D ;D ;D[/quote]

;D ;D ;D

6. Re: Mobile speed traps 
    Brilliant thread! Havent laughed so much for ages ;D

7. Re: Mobile speed traps 
    [quote author=Squashed_Fly link=1330446561/46#46 date=1330688343]Lol, do you know the funny thing though Jon?

;D ;D ;D[/quote]

Ohh.... I sense a lover tiff........ ;D :-*
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

8. Re: Mobile speed traps 
    Diamond Member
    Thank you for your Private Message and your kind words Jon, sadly I'm still to upset to enter into another relationship so soon, no matter how much you plead.

Please don't take this personally, and please don't think of yourself as Jilted Jon :-/

Respectfully
    G

PS, the last sentence will only seem mildy amusing to those of a certain age

9. Re: Mobile speed traps 
    >

Fine!

;D

10. Re: Mobile speed traps 
    Platinum Member
    Thank you for your Private Message and your kind words Jon, sadly I'm still to upset to enter into another relationship so soon, no matter how much you plead.

Please don't take this personally, and please don't think of yourself as Jilted Jon :-/

Respectfully
    G

PS, the last sentence will only seem mildy amusing to those of a certain age

: ;D