Notices

Thread: My first ever gig (free music!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: My first ever gig (free music!) 

You Sir are amazing!!!!! That cover of REM is magic!!! One of my favorites songs.

8-) 8-) 8-)
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

2. Re: My first ever gig (free music!) 
    Good for you sounds great

3. Re: My first ever gig (free music!) 
    Diamond Member
    So, dare I ask, does this mean some of you will come down to watch me playing on the 17th? I'm not expecting peeps from as far afield as Trowvegas, but if you're local and not busy?

4. Re: My first ever gig (free music!) 
    ****in good SF ---no really good. You possess a very good voice and ,perhaps, you should think on doing more mate. Only wanna say you need to maintain voice volume as you do fade a bit in parts---but I know fook all ;D

Will there be free chips ??
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

5. Re: My first ever gig (free music!) 
    Diamond Member
    Thanks Col! Dunno about the free chips, but there is free beer though. You just have to pay £3 to hire the glass each time! They may throw in free chips if you hire the plate @ £2.50

I agree with the volume. But I think that has more to do with how much I know about setting up recording equipment than anything else!

I hired the kit from a professional sound engineer to set the home studio up for a week, but it didn't come with any manuals, and I've only used basic multitracks before so only have a limited knowledge...

6. Re: My first ever gig (free music!) 
    Diamond Member
    Getting a little nervous about this now!

I think the Swindon Adveriser are going to do a piece about it as well, following the competition etc. They've been in touch today, and want to come and take some photos later this week. I've never been in the paper before...

7. Re: My first ever gig (free music!) 
    You've got nothing to worry about