Notices

Thread: help!Doc!! Nurse!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: help!Doc!! Nurse!!! 
    In the prison service the fitness test has to be passed once every calendar year. This has been in place for over 10 years.

2. Re: help!Doc!! Nurse!!! 
    Diamond Member
    I would at a guess say that most of the Police Officers are up to a reasonable level of fitness.
    Having said possibly some Desk Sargents & CID's are probably not. Would be interesting to see thier reaction to any proposal put forward

3. Re: help!Doc!! Nurse!!! 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GixxerStu
    I would at a guess say that most of the Police Officers are up to a reasonable level of fitness.
    Having said possibly some Desk Sargents & CID's are probably not. Would be interesting to see thier reaction to any proposal put forward

Stu RE: recent Tom Winsor report

"The report found 52% of male officers in the Metropolitan Police were overweight, 22% obese and 1% "morbidly obese".

4. Re: help!Doc!! Nurse!!! 

'ello 'ello 'ello

.........wimminplods are no better ;D

'By contrast, half of female Met officers are of normal weight, 32 per cent overweight, 16 per cent obese and two per cent morbidly obese. '

Even worse there is some demented idea to make 80 uni kids inspectors ;D as tho we need more of them : seems any plod on tv/news is an inspector

ooooooo ..'Other proposals include reducing overtime payments to royal and diplomatic protection officers — some on up to £100,000 a year despite being constables or sergeants.'
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!