Notices

Thread: EBAY!!! LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: EBAY!!! LOL 
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_geoghegan
    I went to look at a 4 year old zx6 for a mate and had to stifle my laughs. I asked what work had been done on it.
    He confidently replied "nothing mate"
    "What about oil and filter changes" I asked
    "Nope" He said
    "Any servicing been done at all?"
    "No never" He proudly replied "It's absolutely mint and never needed anything done to it at all"
    "We'll let you know"
    Now that is original!!!!
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

2. Re: EBAY!!! LOL 
    I had a Vespa pk.. Sold it to some idiot .. Who turned up 3hrs late ... Turned up with no ties ... All he had was a sheet .... Told him once in his van it's his.... Tied it down .... Put the steering lock on and put it in gear..... 0200 in the morning I got a call..... Back wheel wasn't free and the steering was stuck..... After an hour or so he got it out of his van...... Few days later ... Got a call asking cause it didn't have a fuel gage ..... How would u know if it ran out of petrol.... I said easy .... It will stop.... Told him he was a twat and said don't ring back ..... Never got another call .................

3. Re: EBAY!!! LOL 
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterMan
    I had a Vespa pk.. Sold it to some idiot .. Who turned up 3hrs late ... Turned up with no ties ... All he had was a sheet .... Told him once in his van it's his.... Tied it down .... Put the steering lock on and put it in gear..... 0200 in the morning I got a call..... Back wheel wasn't free and the steering was stuck..... After an hour or so he got it out of his van...... Few days later ... Got a call asking cause it didn't have a fuel gage ..... How would u know if it ran out of petrol.... I said easy .... It will stop.... Told him he was a twat and said don't ring back ..... Never got another call .................
    ;D ;D ;D
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

4. Re: EBAY!!! LOL 
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterMan

lol nice one
    "the empty can rattles the most!"

https://www.facebook.com/neil.hudd