Notices

Thread: Europe at war!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Re: Europe at war! 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goz1960
    What with this and the post about 9/11 its getting depressing looking on here.
    Well you must be enjoying it because you kept the debate going on the 9/11 thread?

I don’t find it depressing, on the contrary, I think it’s refreshing to see the people of Europe finally waking up and making a stand.

2. Re: Europe at war! 
    All very well 'joe turkey' not liking austerity cuts but anyone care to explain what happens when a country cannot borrow anymore or print more cash.

Down my local the bloody beer gone up 10p......bloody outrageous :P-----important issue for me :-*
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

3. Re: Europe at war! 
    Banned
    Nothing to worry about they are just setting it up for a fall so that they can bring in the NWO one world currency and do away with cash altogether :P

4. Re: Europe at war! 

If Cameron and his poodle Clegg continue with their austerity measures here, I predict that they will both end up on the political scrapheap along with Sarkozy.
    [/quote]

Do they have a choice? People forget Labour got us into this mess yet the brain dead morons are now voting Labour back into local government.
    If you have a debt you have to pay it off whether it is a country or a credit card.

If Labour get back in I expect they will go to Wonga or pay day loans ;D

5. Re: Europe at war! 
    Platinum Member
    People forget Labour got us into this mess
    Kev I see it from a different perspective.

I am not a labour fan. This is a global (well western world led recession) it was Thatcher who removed regulation from the city (financial markets) while killing manufacturing, Labour just carried on with her work. Also the tories have turned this into a double dip recession.

6. Re: Europe at war! 
    Banned
    All the parties are as bad as each other

7. Re: Europe at war! 
    Platinum Member
    +1 to that.

It's a sad state of affairs when we get about a 33% turn out for an election when France gets over 80%.

8. Re: Europe at war! 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinb
    If Cameron and his poodle Clegg continue with their austerity measures here, I predict that they will both end up on the political scrapheap along with Sarkozy.
    Do they have a choice? People forget Labour got us into this mess yet the brain dead morons are now voting Labour back into local government.
    If you have a debt you have to pay it off whether it is a country or a credit card.

If Labour get back in I expect they will go to Wonga or pay day loans ;D[/quote]

Kev, I am happy to participate in a sensible debate and offer up my views as to why I think the right-wing policies of the previous administration contributed to the current financial mess. And to why I think the right-wing policies of the present government will not get the country out of the crisis.

Although I’m not a Labour supporter, I ‘m not so sure your points carry much credence when you call millions (38% of all votes cast) of voters who do not share your political view, “Brain dead morons.”

Not very democratic :-?

9. Re: Europe at war! 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FJ_Biker
    +1 to that.

It's a sad state of affairs when we get about a 33% turn out for an election when France gets over 80%.
    That's because they can be bothered to do stuff, us lazy brits sit back and let whatever happen :-/
    Too much fluoride I reckon

10. Re: Europe at war! 
    Quote Originally Posted by monday21
    [quote author=Kevinb link=1321649868/13#13 date=1336479241]

If Labour get back in I expect they will go to Wonga or pay day loans ;D[/quote]

Kev, I am happy to participate in a sensible debate and offer up my views as to why I think the right-wing policies of the previous administration contributed to the current financial mess. And to why I think the right-wing policies of the present government will not get the country out of the crisis.

Although I’m not a Labour supporter, I ‘m not so sure your points carry much credence when you call millions (38% of all votes cast) of voters who do not share your political view, “Brain dead morons.”

Not very democratic :-?[/quote]

If you think that's bad I won't tell you what I think of Lib Dem voters then ;D

Politics is a wonderful thing and to be truthful most of us don't care as 'They are all the same' slimy polititions who never answer a question with a straight forward answer hence why so many do not vote.