Notices

Thread: All about Ollie

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Re: All about Ollie 
    Hi All

I am looking into a bit of a fun exercise for everyone if they wish to take part.

It will be on throughout the month of July and is open to everyone.

It will mean riding around the county having your photograph taken with as many town/village signs in
    WILTSHIRE
    as possible (the name signs you pass on the way into towns/villages)

The only catch is......you need to 'buy' a laminated number and it must be visible in the photograph.
    The number will cost £5 per bike and all the money raised will be going into
    OLLIE'S FUND

The numbers will be on sale from next Wednesday at the Harp and your name will be registered with that number.
    I will give out the actual laminated numbers on Wednesday 30th June so everyone has a fair chance at getting as many photos taken in the alloted time.

The closing date will be Saturday 28th July at the Calne Bike Show.

The winner will be announced at the Summer Party on Saturday 4th August

As we are still begging for prizes I can't actually say what the winner will receive
    BUT, this is for
    OLLIE'S FUND
    so by just taking part in this bit of fun you will be able to help Ollie and his family

The only stipulations are
    1, That you must park carefully whilst having the photo taken.
    2, You must have your number visible in the photo.

If you want to be in teams then that is fine, but it will still be £5 per bike

This will last through the most of July so it is not a race !!!

It may be that the teams or individuals might like to plan mini ride-outs around the countryside taking photos and enjoying the rides too...its your choice.

Any queries or questions please ask

Any critisisms or put downs......keep them to yourself

(Im doing this to start the ball rolling for young OLLIE and his family)

P.S. If there is anyone out there that would like to donate a prize for this event or for any of the other events that are to be arranged for Ollie then please could you let Nelly know...thank you in anticipation

2. Re: All about Ollie 
    1782 members x £2.50 = £4455. Job done!......if only!
    Less than the price of a pint. ( if it was a fiver we could help more worthy causes!)

3. Re: All about Ollie 
    Diamond Member
    As per other thread will donate a prize of a bottle of spirits for this worthy cause.

4. Re: All about Ollie 
    Quote Originally Posted by monday21
    As per other thread will donate a prize of a bottle of spirits for this worthy cause.
    Thanks Ken, very generous

"the empty can rattles the most!"

https://www.facebook.com/neil.hudd

5. Re: All about Ollie 
    My name is Jane and I just wanted to introduce myself and say a MAHUGE THANKYOU to everyone for taking the team to read Nelly's (lonnnggggggg!!!)story at the start of the thread and for all of you wonderful peeps for taking the trouble and time to get involved with the fundraising for my Ollie. I very much look forward to meeting up with you all and obviously will bring Ollie to one of your meetings and the many events we are organising between us. Again many thanks and we really appreciate everything you are doing for Ollie.

6. Re: All about Ollie 
    Awww would be glad to help in any way shape or form..so count me in for the photo thing in July..and I will donate a large tin of Chocy's ...I will rack my brain as to another fund raiser ....
    and the raft race is a good idea ...although we will win this year ...sorry Wiltshire builders...lol...only joking.. :
    Nice to hear from you Jane ...take care Bondy xxxx

7. Re: All about Ollie 
    Bondy, you taking on the challenge of the raft race again then?
    Essex?
    Mikey?
    Jackie?
    Sue?

come on, you know you want to

"im getting the band back together"
    (Blues Brothers 1979)
    "the empty can rattles the most!"

https://www.facebook.com/neil.hudd

8. Re: All about Ollie 
    I'm ollie stepdad .. Les ... Im up for anything and everything... I might regret it.. But I know the cause ... Im not gonna sit back and watch you guys n girls make money by doing silly things ... So if there's anyone who wants ... To think of things to do Please include me... I maybe 50 ... And stupid but hey who cares......

9. Re: All about Ollie 
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterMan
    I'm ollie stepdad .. Les ... Im up for anything and everything... I might regret it.. But I know the cause ... Im not gonna sit back and watch you guys n girls make money by doing silly things ... So if there's anyone who wants ... To think of things to do Please include me... I maybe 50 ... And stupid but hey who cares......

Hey there Les............Age has absolutely nothing to do with it hehe.....we're all nuts on here (in one way or another)

If theres an event planned just bung your name on the list and join in ......you might even find someone to give you a pillion seat occasionally too hehe

Nice to meet you and Ollies mum too ....welcome to site by the way ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

10. Re: All about Ollie 
    count me in on anything i can do for ollie im good friends with jane and i know she would do the same for my little boy so i would be up for anything so give me a shout xxxx