Notices

Thread: State circus cont. !!!

1. State circus cont. !!! 
    Had a RED V5C Registration Certificate arrive

What's this twaddle ?? :-?

More waste and tax due to numbnuts at some place [ DVLA? ]having blue V5C stolen ;D ...where is Plod ? and CCTV :P
    Who wanders in and nicks blank V5s ? and so what.. it says 'buyer beware' therefore Joe Turkey should check it is legit rather than everyone paying to replace bits of paper and Plod wanders about with their expensive ANPR kit if a number gets highlighted.

'Course Plod very busy looking after the 'Torch' and for the Libyan ? who shot Yvonne Fletcher .... better late than never I guess :

WHOOOPS!!!! Let's have another enquiry [waste more tax] into how some state employees allowed blank V5s to be nicked---give 'em a bonus 8-)

So we now have to fund replacing ALL the blue certificates with red ones........really

Anyway had lunch after morning outing and sun is out so for those stuck at work - enjoy :-* now where to go ..... hot hot hot
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

2. Re: State circus cont. !!! 
    and relax............ ;D
    onwards and upwards and sometimes a little sidewards....

3. Re: State circus cont. !!! 
    Had mine new one arrive as well for my van, just the 2 cars and my bike to go!! what a waste of money, replace how many million v5's just because some got stolen, begs the question how many were stolen to make this kind of action viable.

4. Re: State circus cont. !!! 
    They have been doing this for months. Every so often one will drop through the letterbox and have still only got about half way through our collection. Still, keeps someone in a job I suppose :

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

5. Re: State circus cont. !!! 
    I'm still waiting for one of mine to get his new V5 too - all the others have them already.
    100 Japanese horses now unmuzzled! Derestricted hooliganism has commenced...