Notices

Thread: Wakeboarding

1. Wakeboarding 
    Diamond Member
    If anyone is stuck for something to do this half term, I've just come back from a day at the WM Ski centre at South Cerney.

Had an awesome day out learning to wakeboard. It cost £46 for a 2.5 hour lesson, and there's a bar/bbq etc there as well, open until 8pm.

Great fun, and not stupidly expensive, plus the bar and food is cheap afterwards.

2. Re: Wakeboarding 
    Banned
    Wakeboarding is great and if you're a good snowboarder it's very easy to pick up

3. Re: Wakeboarding 
    I second that 'Squashed fly' & yep great place to pop to for some belly laughing entertainment too ;D
    Hope you didn't have too many offs-I ended up having to walk back several times from farside of lake :
    Well worth it though
    Happiness is Labrador and Triumph shaped............

4. Re: Wakeboarding 
    £46/2.5hrs avin a larf :...20 groats being generous

;D 3hrs they got for 18 groats on Groupon serve the peasants site......whatever :-? so reckon if it's empty you could mooch in for 10 groats
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

5. Re: Wakeboarding 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mula
    I second that 'Squashed fly' & yep great place to pop to for some belly laughing entertainment too ;D
    Hope you didn't have too many offs-I ended up having to walk back several times from farside of lake :
    Well worth it though
    I got up every time, but could never make it past turn 3 so did spend a while walking back!

Didnt feel too bad tho, out of 16 of us only 6 could stand, and only 2 made it round the whole lake!