Notices

Thread: I've been burgled

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: I've been burgled 
    Gutted for you. I'd go insane if it happened to me.

Can only hope they get horribly killed. catching them will do bugger all to help.

2. Re: I've been burgled 
    Thanks guys, I'm really struggling to sleep, even over here, no news yet altho my MacBook has been locked via icloud meaning the bastards have at least booted it up, although to enable tracking it they need to attempt to access the net via the guest account. Fingers crossed. As for everything else, I will never be able to afford to replace it, I'm a student - ironically, studying social work. Leaves me wondering why Im bothering tbh.
    Anyway, we are enjoying the sun. Just wish I could switch my head off x
    In loving memory of Mikkie Mahon 8th May 1986 - 28th September 2014. Taken too soon, ride free x
    “I WILL be a story in your head, but that’s ok. We are all stories in the end, just make yours a good one, eh?”

3. Re: I've been burgled 
    I asked a student once why we had social workers?

His answer being 'to help people who need help'!!!

After pointing out to him that they didn't actually exist ,as such, until well after WW2 I suggested that there were so many because society has increasing numbers of problem groups that they can deal with due to a general decline in social cohesion and family structure over the years........ :-? he got the idea

Yes Goldie this could be ,psychologically, a huge event to overcome and victims have moved home after something like this as the overwhelming feelings of having been 'violated' prevent them [the victims] from ever being at ease in their own home
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

4. Re: I've been burgled 
    I know it aint easy but try put it aside till you return. Let me know if there's anything i can do to help Tina
    onwards and upwards and sometimes a little sidewards....

5. Re: I've been burgled 
    bastards!!!

and my mrs still wonders why i sleep with my shotgun within reach!