Last night, whilst my kids and I were sleeping upstairs, some scumbags broke into my house, nicked 2 laptops, my Mac with all my uni work on, my Canon 500D DSLR & 2 lenses, and my lovingly-cared-for-and-saved-for-years-to-buy BMW 320dSE :'( :'( :'(
The car was last clocked by the police motorway camera heading for the M32 at 3.35am this morning, hasn't been since.

I've attached a pic of the car, keep your eyes peeled please, although I know the odds of it being found is, well, you know. Reg is CV55 OSX.
Yes I am insured and have spent the day sorting it out. The police have been really supportive and here for the most of today, taking prints & photos, etc.

Wucking fankers. I hope whoever did this dies a very slow and painful death. How dare they break into my house and wander around helping themselves to whatever they fancy whilst my kids are upstairs asleep.

I'm leaving for the airport at 1am tonight to catch a plane to Zante with my kids. Thank God we're all okay. I'll deal with the mess when I get home.