Notices

Thread: 9/11

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Re: 9/11 
    Blaming the jets for your swing Dabz is.......weak ;D

I've heard from the man who hides in the broom cupboard that they were practising response times, but to what? :-?
    onwards and upwards and sometimes a little sidewards....

2. Re: 9/11 
    It was a local privately-owned helicopter who accidentally broadcast on the SOS/hijacked frequency from what I heard
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

3. Re: 9/11 
    Hmmmm, i find their reasoning hard to believe without really understanding why? :-/ sorry Swanny, back on topic

If 9/11 was the fund raiser that people think it was then why on such a grand scale? To make it more believable? So realistic that people would think the Gov would never do anything that horrific? Who knows what lengths their'd go to for their own end? Not me thats for sure :-/

4. Re: 9/11 
    It all makes for some interesting reading on makes you think, along the same sort of lines i am not looking forward to the Olympics the eyes of the world on London. Has bad news written all over it.

5. Re: 9/11 
    Yeah not good, having the heli carriers docked in the thames just brings bigger targets closer to those that might want to have a pop. Much better to have them anchored 700 miles of the coast where they can see the nutters coming a mile off

6. Re: 9/11 
    How far is the main stadium from Heathrow? not far as the plane flys?.

7. Re: 9/11 
    It wouldn't come from that direction, the ring of steel and focus is too high but makes so many other areas seriously understrengthed, no matter what chatter is picked up stopping things like these attacks is extremely difficult because they are becoming more adapted to manuvering beyond our scope and AO

8. Re: 9/11 
    Why do you say it would not come from that direction? who would it be taking the decision to blow the plane out of the air? the time factor would be the divisive thing.

9. Re: 9/11 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by porkies

If 9/11 was the fund raiser that people think it was then why on such a grand scale? To make it more believable? So realistic that people would think the Gov would never do anything that horrific? Who knows what lengths their'd go to for their own end? Not me thats for sure :-/
    “The bigger the lie, the more inclined people will be to believe it” - Adolf Hitler “

There is no limit to what they will do for their own benefit. Don't be fooled into thinking that they care about you or anyone else.

Don't get me started on a false flag attack for the Olympics ;D

10. Re: 9/11 
    in my opinion (which is all this is) looking at this from a tactical POV if your sole objective is panic and disruption then with all the focus on protecting the olympics it allows other areas of the U.K's infrastructures to become prime targets.

as for the ditch it or down it decision then surely that goes above the PM as control would rest with the CO in charge or COBRA if push comes to shove. hopefully it would rest as a military decision so the critical time to act hopefully wouldn't be missed