Notices

Thread: Vandalism

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Vandalism 
    > why do people feel the need to damage other people's property > jealousy? petty mindedness? i don't think i will ever figure it out...

today at work my bike was keyed 14 times and the seat slashed twice, i've no idea why it was done but i am fortunate enough to park on a secured access site with the bike covered by CCTV and also lucky enough for my boss to be reviewing the tapes tonight with the intention of firing those responsible and also lucky enough that he said he will tell me who it was before he fires them...i just don't know what to do once i know who it is? part of me wants swift direct action but violence isn't the answer and doubt i will get any money off them for the repairs and replacement parts, just don't know why it was done >
    onwards and upwards and sometimes a little sidewards....

2. Re: Vandalism 
    Diamond Member
    [quote author=porkies link=1340213887/0#0 date=1340213887] > why do people feel the need to damage other people's property > jealousy? petty mindedness? i don't think i will ever figure it out...

today at work my bike was keyed 14 times and the seat slashed twice, i've no idea why it was done but i am fortunate enough to park on a secured access site with the bike covered by CCTV and also lucky enough for my boss to be reviewing the tapes tonight with the intention of firing those responsible and also lucky enough that he said he will tell me who it was before he fires them...i just don't know what to do once i know who it is? part of me wants swift direct action but violence isn't the answer and doubt i will get any money off them for the repairs and replacement parts, just don't know why it was done >[/quote

Hopefully they can be identified and done for criminal damage. Sorry to hear the news.

3. Re: Vandalism 
    Thanks G, at least i can be grateful i still have it i suppose as opposed to it being stolen.
    onwards and upwards and sometimes a little sidewards....

4. Re: Vandalism 
    Bad news indeed, >

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

5. Re: Vandalism 
    wankers! Hope the CCTV shows up those responsible. Get the fuzz involved, criminal damage stings almost as much as a good kicking - both of which they deserve.
    In loving memory of Mikkie Mahon 8th May 1986 - 28th September 2014. Taken too soon, ride free x
    “I WILL be a story in your head, but that’s ok. We are all stories in the end, just make yours a good one, eh?”

6. Re: Vandalism 
    Bad news mate > sad w4nkers

7. Re: Vandalism 
    Words fail me. Needless to say any bad stuff that comes their way will be greatly deserved. Make them pay.

8. Re: Vandalism 
    Pity your boss can't dock their pay for the damage before he fires them!
    100 Japanese horses now unmuzzled! Derestricted hooliganism has commenced...

9. Re: Vandalism 
    Soz to hear, hope one way or another they face up to the consequences of their actions.

10. Re: Vandalism 
    gutted for you dan. hope you shop the b******s in to the police so they get what they deserve >