Notices

Thread: where does your username come from?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Re: where does your username come from? 
    I rotate through different forum names generally picking one that is related to the forum.

So as a massive Yamaha fan and owning a Yamaha I thought Yammy would be fine

2. Re: where does your username come from? 
    To start with i am a baker. The username came about after a ride out to littlehampton with another bike forum. We were sat eating fish and chips when some one asked a question about food (can't remember the question) somebody replied you better ask Richie he's the demonbaker.

3. Re: where does your username come from? 
    My surname and my day and onth of birth. Very though through...

4. Re: where does your username come from? 
    When I joined WB I had a black bonnie..

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

5. Re: where does your username come from? 
    Diamond Member
    My current username (I like to change now and again) comes from two things really. The obvious one is my hair colour which started when I was 16 years old and the second from a close encounter with an Owl on my way home one night from the H&C. It was probably a Barn Owl but I took some creative license as did the pee taking on FB that night I seem to remember ;D I'm sure the bloody thing winked at me as it flew from ground level straight towards me at a closing speed somewhere in 3 figures and rose up at the last minute to miss me by inches whilst carrying something the size of a rat in its talons.

6. Re: where does your username come from? 
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWGraeme
    My current username (I like to change now and again) comes from two things really. The obvious one is my hair colour which started when I was 16 years old and the second from a close encounter with an Owl on my way home one night from the H&C. It was probably a Barn Owl but I took some creative license as did the pee taking on FB that night I seem to remember ;D I'm sure the bloody thing winked at me as it flew from ground level straight towards me at a closing speed somewhere in 3 figures and rose up at the last minute to miss me by inches whilst carrying something the size of a rat in its talons.
    I'm sure that owl gets bigger everytime i hear that story
    "the empty can rattles the most!"

https://www.facebook.com/neil.hudd

7. Re: where does your username come from? 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellybambam
    [quote author=BMWGraeme link=1346936817/24#24 date=1347011203]My current username (I like to change now and again) comes from two things really. The obvious one is my hair colour which started when I was 16 years old and the second from a close encounter with an Owl on my way home one night from the H&C. It was probably a Barn Owl but I took some creative license as did the pee taking on FB that night I seem to remember ;D I'm sure the bloody thing winked at me as it flew from ground level straight towards me at a closing speed somewhere in 3 figures and rose up at the last minute to miss me by inches whilst carrying something the size of a rat in its talons.
    I'm sure that owl gets bigger everytime i hear that story
    [/quote]

I've learnt never to mention size about anything anymore ;D ;D :P

8. Re: where does your username come from? 
    Diamond Member
    Change my name a couple of times on here. But gone back to "Geordie Stu"

I am a Geordie & name is Stu.

Which reminds me I need to get a new Hoodie :

9. Re: where does your username come from? 
    mine is simply where I'm from, is was given to me by the engineer at work when I first came to Wiltshire,

10. Re: where does your username come from? 
    Thought I'd use my actual name Col [Colin] instead of Mr Poopoo , Mr Fluffybunny, Noseysod or what I usually use Justarider
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!