Notices

Thread: where does your username come from?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
  1. Re: where does your username come from? 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Col
    Thought I'd use my actual name Col [Colin] instead of Mr Poopoo , Mr Fluffybunny, Noseysod or what I usually use Justarider
    Thanks for that, I always avoided you at meets because I never knew what to call you. ;D

Hi Colin. :P :-*

2. Re: where does your username come from? 
    My daughter heard it on the radio and started to call me Daddy Cool although now at the ripe old age of 12 AND A HALF !!! she tells me Im not that cool anymore 8-)

3. Re: where does your username come from? 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Green
    My daughter heard it on the radio and started to call me Daddy Cool although now at the ripe old age of 12 AND A HALF !!! she tells me Im not that cool anymore 8-)
    You are cool until they reach about 10 then after 13 you are just an embarrassment ;D

4. Re: where does your username come from? 
    Quote Originally Posted by monday21
    [quote author=Andy_Green link=1346936817/31#31 date=1347050671]My daughter heard it on the radio and started to call me Daddy Cool although now at the ripe old age of 12 AND A HALF !!! she tells me Im not that cool anymore 8-)
    You are cool until they reach about 10 then after 13 you are just an embarrassment ;D[/quote]

embarrassment to nature !!!

5. Re: where does your username come from? 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Green
    [quote author=monday21 link=1346936817/32#32 date=1347050791][quote author=Andy_Green link=1346936817/31#31 date=1347050671]My daughter heard it on the radio and started to call me Daddy Cool although now at the ripe old age of 12 AND A HALF !!! she tells me Im not that cool anymore 8-)
    You are cool until they reach about 10 then after 13 you are just an embarrassment ;D[/quote]

embarrassment to nature !!!
    [/quote]

I always reminded my daughter where she came from Andy, pointing at my ball-bag - was met with "You disgusting animal"

6. Re: where does your username come from? 
    Stewboy..surname is stewart & boy because thats what my very beautiful better half Nico_babe says I am. I'm her Stewboy...Ahhhh!!
    When everything is coming your way...you're in the wrong lane.

7. Re: where does your username come from? 
    Nice and simple for me.
    I own a rather nice MV F4 Senna and Dan is my real name.
    People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

http://tbex.co.uk/

8. Re: where does your username come from? 
    Mine is made up from the yamaha model number for my bike 4L1 which is an RD250LC and it's a 2 stroke, hence stroker, on some other forums i use my name and first letter of my surname, nickc

9. Re: where does your username come from? 
    Mine is my name but not quite... My actual name is Pauline but as most Paulines as role models were Pauline Quirk, and my parents couldn't think of any other name , other than the great aunt I reassembled at birth (but she had a hairy lip) or Pauline Fowler! , its Paula.. ..ok :-) and I've no mostash!

10. Re: where does your username come from? 
    Quote Originally Posted by chasingpavements
    the great aunt I reassembled at birth....... I've no mostash
    WOW!!!!! Hey Paula you must've been a very advanced baby helping your great aunt after she'd gone to pieces over your birth 8-)

No comment on the 'mostash' whatever one of them is ;D ;D ;D

By the way Paula-----Hello
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!