Notices

Thread: Claim to fame

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Re: Claim to fame 
    Banned
    Never liked the cheat, glad he's leaving at the end of the season but can't believe Lewis is going there :-/

2. Re: Claim to fame 
    I met lenny henry at the longwellgreen fete many many years back. probably 30 years. Did some random competition on the stage with him. I would have been 10.
    Around the same time I met and got the autograph of Rolph Harris when he opened the Great Mills store in Longwellgreen.

Lee Martin of Man U winning goal fame in 1990 moved in next door to me when he joined Bristol rovers and I fitted a body kit to his BMW.

Rolling stone Bill Wyman came on stage for a chat when I was doing foam and DJing his daughters 10th birthday in 2008.
    He said he wasn't staying long as he couldn't put up with the noise.

Changed the wheel on the limo of Goldie when he got a puncture on Park St in Bristol. His attitude was crap.

Recovered the van and band members of 808 state from glastonbury in 1994? after someone set fire to it.

Met Davina mcColl when supplying a foam machine for celebrity BB in 2009?
    I Love Davina :-*

Met and had breakfast with Matt Allwright when I worked on an episode of rogue traders 2 years ago.

Met Aled Jones (the gay one from chris moyles show) in North Devon when I was making it snow for a large event there.

DJ Tim Westwood (& pimp my ride) is nowhere near as annoying in real life as he is when doing his 'thing'
    He was DJing a foam party I was doing and we had a chat in the car park after. Quite a normal bloke.

There were others when we had a truck mounted stage 10 years ago but i forget who and where. memory is quite bad these days.