Notices

Thread: Death penalty

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: Death penalty 
    Quote Originally Posted by camera.op76
    I spent a lot of time in Saudi Arabia, they still publically behead people there. Needless to say crime rates are low... Really low.

Just before left they beheaded a 'WIZARD' - you couldn't make it up! :-/
    They don't believe in leniency but they believe in wizards?

2. Re: Death penalty 
    Banned
    I might be wrong but I think treason still carries the death penalty.
    In which case Blair and the queen should be hung for signing away our sovereignty

3. Re: Death penalty 
    camera.op76
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_geoghegan
    [quote author=camera.op76 link=1344634642/16#16 date=1345012341]I spent a lot of time in Saudi Arabia, they still publically behead people there. Needless to say crime rates are low... Really low.

They don't believe in leniency but they believe in wizards? [/quote]

Yep, well leniency comes from the family of the aggrieved. If the family spokesperson calls a halt to it at the 11th hour then they keep their head or right hand, and left foot, or flogging, or stoning, or even crucifixion.

A woman was executed for allegedly making her husband impotent with a potion... nothing to do with the fact this poor woman shall we say 'let herself go a bit'... In their law, Shiara law, witness are allowed, but women - apparently 3 women count for one male... So the poor woman was f**ked from the start.

And all this come from a 'logical' religion, which over there law and religion are one and the same.

oh it cultural differences... different religions... NO its INSANE!

4. Re: Death penalty 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_geoghegan
    [quote author=camera.op76 link=1344634642/16#16 date=1345012341]I spent a lot of time in Saudi Arabia, they still publically behead people there. Needless to say crime rates are low... Really low.

They don't believe in leniency but they believe in wizards? [/quote]

Whatever next...Sky Fairies? I mean what mugs would believe in them?

5. Re: Death penalty 
    camera.op76
    Don't mock that pyus ignorant religion Mitch, there are sky fairies, the same type that flew the planes into those towers!

6. Re: Death penalty 
    Platinum Member
    By 'Sky Fairies' i mean ANY gods.

7. Re: Death penalty 
    Diamond Member
    I for 1 do agree with having the death penalty for Murder. It cut down on prison over crowding, also in some case the evidence is overwhelming.
    How much money has Ian Brady cost the tax payer over the years keep ing him locked up while he plays his mind games with the Police saying, Oh I remember where I buried a body.

8. Re: Death penalty 
    Quote Originally Posted by monday21
    Worth mentioning that the UK could not reintroduce capital punishment and remain a member state of the EU.

In the European Union member states, Article 2 of the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union prohibits the use of capital punishment.

It's well documented on here that I'm not a big fan of the EU in its current form, but at least they got this right. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Ummmm run this crap by me again Ken in light of April Jones likely outcome ........
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

9. Re: Death penalty 
    Platinum Member
    If Mark Bridger is guilty by his own admission, and bearing in mind these sick f0cks get off on the memories they have of commiting these atrocious crimes, then the death penalty is appropriate in these circumstances. These is no moral issue, his life should be ended, by the most painful and foul means possible.

10. Re: Death penalty 
    There will be many fine words from the people elected to pass legislation portraying concern, condolences and a resolve that this cannot be tolerated and the full measure of the law , bleat, bleat ...however nothing will happen as they act on the wishes given to them by the supporters of the rights of deviants and the common people can say nothing under pain of being imprisoned for speaking out and saying what really needs saying.

Rest assured whoever is guilty will still be alive and doing ok for many years at the peoples expense who will eventually forget about the case and return to their takeaway curries and Corrie :
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!