I would happily 'murder' a few but whether I should die for relieving the human race of the scum would and should not be understood as being fair or just.

You advocating death penalty for child murder then Maria or any murder ?

What is the real definition of murder ?? :-?

Is it not 'murder' to slaughter innocent civilians in foreign lands ? Yet this happens on a daily basis so what value do you place on the lives of small children slaughtered on the alter of 'acceptable regime change' of a foreign country to placate the desires of western power as opposed to a child murdered here---do their lives hold different values ????? Is the child killed in UK of a greater value than the child slaughtered by massive military might and passed over as an unfortunate side to 'war'

A man kills another who raped his young daughter---is that murder or is that acceptable justice.

Plod shoots dead a man before any legal judgement--is this murder by the state ? or is this acceptable to protect the majority from harm and therefore is 'justifiable killing' but not seen as murder by the state even though to all intents and purposes it is ?

Me ?---Oh yeah I'd rope the lot up -- pay less tax which must be good and saves resources. As we are skint there is no money to keep them alive unless their 'loving families' decide to pay for the murderers keep-----that wouldn't happen I'll bet ;D