Notices

Thread: Get him out once & for all

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: Get him out once & for all 
    Diamond Member
    [quote author=Swanny link=1348679223/16#16 date=1348745251
    I enjoy my life very much and have had a great time so far. 8-)[/quote]

Delighted to hear it Swanny, and as I know your pillion passenger, I'm sure you enjoy it more than most

Suppose we all look at things differently, I just hate the thought of people being made unhappy by things which I think as "invented", when there enough real things to worry about as it is, but if you can have your conspiratorial beliefs and keep happy, good on ya [smiley=thumbup.gif]

I try to worry about as little as I can do, works for me

G

2. Re: Get him out once & for all 
    What I can't stand is the self satisfied smugness of these people who know "the truth"

You're no better than the people you despise by trying to ram this stuff down our throats and mocking anyone who disagrees.

Governments lie, big industries f*ck over anyone who stands in their way and the media are used to manipulate the public for the benifit of the highest bidder.
    This is old news and if you think you're telling us anything we don't know then you are deluded.

This is a bike forum yet the majority of the posts made by the "eyes wide open" brigade are about this new age propaganda.
    What with looking up this crap and talking about it on forums, when do you actually get to ride?

3. Re: Get him out once & for all 
    Diamond Member
    Gerry, not quite sure why you make the unfounded assumption that I don't enjoy my life.

Nothing could be further from the truth. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Just for you.

4. Re: Get him out once & for all 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by camera.op76
    keep the diversion alive... Its amazing, since my pal and fellow cameraman 'Happy Birthday' thats his name - changed by deedpoll. Opened my eyes... you see it everywhere... Don't believe the hype. Trust your instincts on such matters. they're usually right. There is something wrong with the f**kin world, have you not thought it, but can't quite put your finger on it? :
    You're too late - the Matrix has already been a hit at the box office - you need something new to explain ;D ;D

5. Re: Get him out once & for all 
    camera.op76
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_geoghegan
    What I can't stand is the self satisfied smugness of these people who know "the truth" <-- I wish I knew the truth...

You're no better than the people you despise by trying to ram this stuff down our throats and mocking anyone who disagrees. <--- where is the mocking?

Governments lie, big industries f*ck over anyone who stands in their way and the media are used to manipulate the public for the benifit of the highest bidder.
    This is old news and if you think you're telling us anything we don't know then you are deluded. <--- Old News... That makes it Ok then does it?

This is a bike forum yet the majority of the posts made by the "eyes wide open" brigade are about this new age propaganda. <---- eyes wide open brigade, I love it. Nothing wrong with having a different outlook. Just because I have questioned everything I ever hear/see.
    What with looking up this crap and talking about it on forums, when do you actually get to ride? <---- as often as possible
    You're right, it is complete bollocks. :

6. Re: Get him out once & for all 
    Banned
    Not sure if I'm one of the smug ones but I was out on my bike today just for a ride 8-)

7. Re: Get him out once & for all 
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinb
    We are too bloody nice. Other countries it wouldn't even get to court.
    Bullet between the eyes, job done, tax payers saved hundreds of thousands if not millions and a spare seat on a plabe to the US

Keep your head held high and look down your nose at this sort of person and know whats why we are called 'Great Britain'.. And not 'Brutal Britain'.
    We do things fairly and properly, not like animals.

8. Re: Get him out once & for all 
    Quote Originally Posted by camera.op76
    keep the diversion alive... Its amazing, since my pal and fellow cameraman 'Happy Birthday' thats his name - changed by deedpoll. Opened my eyes... you see it everywhere... Don't believe the hype. Trust your instincts on such matters. they're usually right. There is something wrong with the f**kin world, have you not thought it, but can't quite put your finger on it? :
    I think it's great that someone was able to convince you to come around to their way of thinking and open your eyes to the truth. And that you're carrying on the fight on their behalf.

What was his name again?

Abu Birthday or something? ;D

9. Re: Get him out once & for all 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_geoghegan
    [quote author=camera.op76 link=1348679223/14#14 date=1348740684]keep the diversion alive... Its amazing, since my pal and fellow cameraman 'Happy Birthday' thats his name - changed by deedpoll. Opened my eyes... you see it everywhere... Don't believe the hype. Trust your instincts on such matters. they're usually right. There is something wrong with the f**kin world, have you not thought it, but can't quite put your finger on it? :
    I think it's great that someone was able to convince you to come around to their way of thinking and open your eyes to the truth. And that you're carrying on the fight on their behalf.

What was his name again?

Abu Birthday or something? ;D[/quote]

Hmmm, what’s that you were saying about “Mocking?”

10. Re: Get him out once & for all 
    Diamond Member
    Radical Islamist cleric Abu Hamza has failed in a last-ditch High Court bid to halt his extradition from the UK to the US to stand trial on terrorism charges.

The judges also rejected legal challenges by Babar Ahmad, Syed Ahsan, Khaled Al-Fawwaz and Adel Abdul Bary, and said they should all be extradited immediately.