Quote Originally Posted by NiteW4tcher
i am a BIG diablo 3 player
Biggest disappointment of 2012!!! I was looking forward to it from the moment was announced then it was released and it was fantastic fun; then they did the first major patch and... Ruined it. Don't know what its like now, I've not played it for a few months, but when I left it, the classes were balanced around the coop play and the item drop rate was all focused around the use of the AH. Imho this is contrary to the heart of a true dungeon crawer.
Ok you don't want the best loot the first time you run through the game,it would make replays pointless but killing an entire level EXPECTING not to get a single upgrade... Well its a good way to destroy your soul!
Biggest mistake they made was trying to implement the economy that d2 had in game. Because they then had to balance the game around it. Not entirely but to a large extent. Might give it another try and see if they've fixed it a bit but that initial " magic" of it has been lost forever and if they bring out another diablo any mention of a rmah and I will be walking the other way!!!