Notices

Thread: "You'll never live like common people"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: "You'll never live like common people" 
    Banned
    Are you complaining about utility bills??

2. Re: "You'll never live like common people" 
    I sooo remember that film...Logans Run !!

I'd be fine...Im only just turning 29 ....with added V.A.T hehehe (heard that somewhere and liked it hehe) ;D ;D ;D ;D

3. Re: "You'll never live like common people" 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie
    [quote author=Kevinb link=1351101009/6#6 date=1351169260]Saw a woman on Watchdog last night complaining about utility bill costs. Single mum with four kids and a very nice flat screen tv on the wall. Makes you wonder what you are working for/towards >
    I'm a single mother of 3 kids and I've got a flat screen TV :-?[/quote]

Kev, demonizing single mothers is so early 90’s. If memory serves me, was that not John Major’s ‘back to basics’ moral campaign, probably drafted up while he was giving Edwina not-so-hot-stuff Currie a table-ender in the cabinet office?

Keep up, times have moved on and it’s now the elderly and disabled being persecuted and marginalized.

4. Re: "You'll never live like common people" 
    Diamond Member
    [quote author=Kevinb link=1351101009/6#6 date=1351169260]Saw a woman on Watchdog last night complaining about utility bill costs. Single mum with four kids and a very nice flat screen tv on the wall. Makes you wonder what you are working for/towards >

Don't worry Goldie, I'm a single dad with 4 kids and a BMW - that's got to be higher up the target list of an out dated and stereotypical viewpoint.

Oh god, have you seen the price of heating oil these days........???? ;D ;D

5. Re: "You'll never live like common people" 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWGraeme
    [quote author=Goldie link=1351101009/9#9 date=1351186196][quote author=Kevinb link=1351101009/6#6 date=1351169260]Saw a woman on Watchdog last night complaining about utility bill costs. Single mum with four kids and a very nice flat screen tv on the wall. Makes you wonder what you are working for/towards >

Don't worry Goldie, I'm a single dad with 4 kids and a BMW - that's got to be higher up the target list of an out dated and stereotypical viewpoint.

Oh god, have you seen the price of heating oil these days........???? ;D ;D[/quote]

And he's not that far away from 'burden on society' age. Lol ;D

6. Re: "You'll never live like common people" 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monday21
    [quote author=BMWGraeme link=1351101009/13#13 date=1351189310][quote author=Goldie link=1351101009/9#9 date=1351186196][quote author=Kevinb link=1351101009/6#6 date=1351169260]Saw a woman on Watchdog last night complaining about utility bill costs. Single mum with four kids and a very nice flat screen tv on the wall. Makes you wonder what you are working for/towards >

Oh god, have you seen the price of heating oil these days........???? ;D ;D[/quote]

And he's not that far away from 'burden on society' age. Lol ;D[/quote]

;D ;D :P

7. Re: "You'll never live like common people" 
    Quote Originally Posted by monday21
    [quote author=Goldie link=1351101009/9#9 date=1351186196][quote author=Kevinb link=1351101009/6#6 date=1351169260]Saw a woman on Watchdog last night complaining about utility bill costs. Single mum with four kids and a very nice flat screen tv on the wall. Makes you wonder what you are working for/towards >

Kev, demonizing single mothers is so early 90’s. If memory serves me, was that not John Major’s ‘back to basics’ moral campaign, probably drafted up while he was giving Edwina not-so-hot-stuff Currie a table-ender in the cabinet office?

Keep up, times have moved on and it’s now the elderly and disabled being persecuted and marginalized.
    [/quote]
    Don't forget the immigrants!
    My old lodger said to me "They should shut the boarders. There are too many foreigners in this country"........it sounded a lot better in his South African accent!

8. Re: "You'll never live like common people" 

I'm a married father of 3 with a bloody great old CRT TV ;D