Notices

Thread: Have a rant....!!!!

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    fOKING hell!! Three weeks on & still waiting for parts from EuroCarParts. Only to be told yesterday that they are now resending my order as it ended up back with them..WTF! So went online now to check with the tracking number they gave me & YODEL say it was deliverd this morning at 11:34..it was??? I was home the whole day & nobody rang my door bell?? DO these companys have a foking clue what they doing? answer...Like dog sh1t they do....Ahhhhh!!!!!!
    When everything is coming your way...you're in the wrong lane.

2. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    I feel a rant coming on........about bald headed men driving massive 4x4's and towing boats (ok maybe not all bald headed men towing boats..just the one hehe)

Coming back from Poole today some man with an over sized car that he obviously couldnt drive would have wiped me (and my prized possession, my mums car) out completely if I had been a few seconds further along the road

I'd just come up behind an ancient tractor (that must have been made in the 1930's) travelling at the massive speed of about 10 miles an hour, when coming round the blind bend in front of us, on my side of the road I might add, was this bloody great 4x4 towing a boat !! If I had been travelling normally and not slowed for the tractor I would have been on that bend and he would have completely obliterated me and my lovely car !! What an utter knoblet !!

Grrrr rant over and Im glad to say Im here to post my rant hehe ;D ;D

3. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Oi!!!! Bald is Beautiful
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

4. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Col
    Oi!!!! Bald is Beautiful

Hehe..no offence to ALL bald men (or women come to that) My dad was well known for his 'solar panels' lol......Im sure this chap would have been driving too fast whether he had hair or not hehe

And, yes, there are some lovely chaps with shiny heads out there....and Im lucky enough to know a few of them

5. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina
    [quote author=Col link=1338363480/82#82 date=1342877546]Oi!!!! Bald is Beautiful

Hehe..no offence to ALL bald men (or women come to that) My dad was well known for his 'solar panels' lol......Im sure this chap would have been driving too fast whether he had hair or not hehe

And, yes, there are some lovely chaps with shiny heads out there....and Im lucky enough to know a few of them [/quote]

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

6. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Col
    Oi!!!! Bald is Beautiful
    Agree 100%

7. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Banned
    Lately I've noticed that my hair is starting to thin out a little on the top so in preparation for the day when it's gone I have to say bald is beautiful

8. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Diamond Member
    Oh **** are we talking about Bald heads.... I thought you mean't shaven Bollocks ;D ;D ;D

9. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    I get the strimmers on mine so i dont miss it when it finally wins......... and yes i meant strimmer.
    When it's your time to go it's your time, so don't let it catch you.

10. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Conehead
    I get the strimmers on mine so i dont miss it when it finally wins......... and yes i meant strimmer.
    ;D ;D ;D