Notices

Thread: Have a rant....!!!!

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
  1. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Diamond Member
    I've got a magnetic Oxford tank bag with cover, straps as new - never used it Dan. I tend to agree with WB - put it on the bike and just felt it was restricting my riding position etc. Doesn't suit my Rossi riding style. ;D

Anyway, it's surplus to requirements and going cheap. If you are interested, PM me Dan.

2. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Why the feck do doddering old feckwitts or blue rinsers feel it necessary to follow the same shortcuts that we all take to try and avoid them, If you have no sense of urgency about where your going or what your doing then ffs go the long way around and stay the feck out of the way........... rant over.

3. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RobGoozee
    Why the feck do doddering old feckwitts or blue rinsers feel it necessary to follow the same shortcuts that we all take to try and avoid them, If you have no sense of urgency about where your going or what your doing then ffs go the long way around and stay the feck out of the way........... rant over.
    They tend to take the short cuts to stay off the main roads trying to avoid us that are tyring to get to our destination quicker Frustrating I feel your pain

4. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    thanks to the tool who pulled out from behind the lorry on the dual carriageway to overtake it and nearly wiped me out as i was already overtaking the lorry > slammed the anchors and blasted the horn and all i got at the lights was 'what? i didn't see you, what did i do' had i been checking my mirrors or the dash i would have been nailed by him....i find lately the commute is becoming more risky
    onwards and upwards and sometimes a little sidewards....

5. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Banned
    They seem to like you Dan

I'd like to rant at the weather and my bike getting filthy. Every time I go out on it it rains >
    Trip to Bath today for a cup of coffee and some people watching, just about to leave to come home and the rain comes down.
    Oh well will wash it again tomorrow ready for Sunday

6. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Its nearly bloody dark already !!!

7. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by RobGoozee
    Thats spot on mate

8. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Green
    Its nearly bloody dark already !!!
    Beginning to think the extra hour in bed wasn't worth it now. It's dark way too early
    In loving memory of Mikkie Mahon 8th May 1986 - 28th September 2014. Taken too soon, ride free x
    “I WILL be a story in your head, but that’s ok. We are all stories in the end, just make yours a good one, eh?”

9. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie
    [quote author=Andy_Green link=1338363480/145#145 date=1351442765]Its nearly bloody dark already !!!
    Beginning to think the extra hour in bed wasn't worth it now. It's dark way too early
    [/quote]

Bloody dark and raining !!!

10. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Diamond Member
    Look on the bright side October is nearly over - only another 5 months till scorching wall-to-wall sunshine. :-*