Notices

Thread: Have a rant....!!!!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
  1. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Mud mud glorious mud.

my father used to tell me that when he was a boy , the local bobby used to come round to his house as he was farmers leading man near Foxham, if the aamily didnt turn out to clear dirt off the road they risked loosing their house!! nowadays a hand painted sign on a piece of old board classifies as enough warning for mud on the road.
    Ive been round Easton Lane, Westlands lane and the Lacock bypass all with dirt on them this weekend.

2. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelers
    Mud mud glorious mud.

my father used to tell me that when he was a boy , the local bobby used to come round to his house as he was farmers leading man near Foxham, if the aamily didnt turn out to clear dirt off the road they risked loosing their house!! nowadays a hand painted sign on a piece of old board classifies as enough warning for mud on the road.
    Ive been round Easton Lane, Westlands lane and the Lacock bypass all with dirt on them this weekend.

Lacock bypass is indeed a bloody disgrace at the moment >
    "the empty can rattles the most!"

https://www.facebook.com/neil.hudd

3. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie
    [quote author=Andy_Green link=1338363480/145#145 date=1351442765]Its nearly bloody dark already !!!
    Beginning to think the extra hour in bed wasn't worth it now. It's dark way too early
    [/quote]

Depends who you spent it with

4. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanny
    [quote author=Goldie link=1338363480/147#147 date=1351447693][quote author=Andy_Green link=1338363480/145#145 date=1351442765]Its nearly bloody dark already !!!
    Beginning to think the extra hour in bed wasn't worth it now. It's dark way too early
    [/quote]

Depends who you spent it with
    [/quote]
    I was on my own ffs lol ;D
    In loving memory of Mikkie Mahon 8th May 1986 - 28th September 2014. Taken too soon, ride free x
    “I WILL be a story in your head, but that’s ok. We are all stories in the end, just make yours a good one, eh?”

5. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Get the unemployeds out cleaning the mud off the roads...too difficult for them no doubt especially the useless yoof

Impossible to do anything as ground is soaked ..

.. if any bright sparks have any ideas how to clean wheels off the tractors hauling crops after the weather we have had please step forward

....oh! that'd be zilch would it :

best if townies and low skill road users stick to the towns for a coupla weeks :-*
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

6. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Muppets in Range rovers who seem to think it's ok to drive 2" off your tain with all their lights on.......

.... look A**holes! If I put a tyre on the back of my car will you give me a feking push? Save me the fuel.... if not...

...BACK OFF!
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

7. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    let them pass Jon......and get a tow instead ;D
    onwards and upwards and sometimes a little sidewards....

8. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Banned
    Fecked off with having a cold >

9. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Banned
    I'm going to moan about the numpties that are struggling to get through the floods at Staverton and again just as you get to Melksham. Anyone would think they were doing a river crossing in the Amazon rather than driving through a puddle :

No one in front of me checked their brakes on the other side either.

As for the 4x4 drivers that I saw today. Tossers