Notices

Thread: Have a rant....!!!!

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWGraeme
    [quote author=thepetrolhead91 link=1338363480/98#98 date=1344874735]So for the 7th time Ive had the front brakes off my car as they refuse to stop squealing and its all the time. Grrr just finished grinding the calipers and cleaning the discs of any surface rust. If that doesn't solve it, Im gonna go absolutley nuts as its unbareable to drive with the constant squealing!!!! Man that feels better :P
    Have you put some anti squeal between piston and pad? I use a very small quantity of copperslip although some prefer a silicon based product to protect the seals.[/quote]

Last time I was in GSF they gave out little sachets of the red grease free to me, though it would probably help if you are buying something at the same time!

2. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanny
    Fecking raining again >
    Go off-roading, a bit of rain isn't an issue at all 8-)
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

3. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Banned
    It's a bonus then, I used to love getting muddy on my old XL 8-)

4. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    bikers rolling off the throttle to slow down without covering the brake so no indication they are slowing to a crawl then them accelerating without changing down and it taking ages for them to move, learn to ride pillock!
    onwards and upwards and sometimes a little sidewards....

5. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    I want to know why Bristol drivers insist of slowing down to 20mph to go past a speed camera in a 30mph limit

I mean, why? : : : : : : :

I just don't see the point >

6. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    people that assume im incapable of riding a 750 BEACAUSE im 18 > narrow minded feckers, we're not all teenage hooligans that tear about everywhere ;D ;D......

7. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy94
    people that assume im incapable of riding a 750 BEACAUSE im 18 > narrow minded feckers, we're not all teenage hooligans that tear about everywhere ;D ;D......
    and your slogan is "ride it like you stole it" :-? :-? :-? :-?

not the best advertisement when you are moaning about 'narrow minded feckers who think you're a teenage hooligan tearing about everywhere' is it? :-? :-? :-?

8. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cerruti
    I want to know why Bristol drivers insist of slowing down to 20mph to go past a speed camera in a 30mph limit

I mean, why? : : : : : : :

I just don't see the point >
    Same reason they touch their brakes half way round a corner for no reason whatsover. I've never understood that one, as soon as they see a bike in their mirror, on go the brakes :-?

9. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by roxychick
    [quote author=Jonesy94 link=1338363480/105#105 date=1345155814]people that assume im incapable of riding a 750 BEACAUSE im 18 > narrow minded feckers, we're not all teenage hooligans that tear about everywhere ;D ;D......
    and your slogan is "ride it like you stole it" :-? :-? :-? :-?

not the best advertisement when you are moaning about 'narrow minded feckers who think you're a teenage hooligan tearing about everywhere' is it? :-? :-? :-?
    [/quote]

Fair point ;D, suppose i cant really argue with that can i.......damn! ;D ;D

10. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Road dressing, or to put it another way, lethal amounts of medium to fine gravel at junctions, middle of the road, side of the road, all over the place really, i know its just a cheap way of tarting up the road, but surely,by now you would like to think there was some better way of doing this?