Notices

Thread: Have a rant....!!!!

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Have a rant....!!!! 
    Who or what has pissed u off today...have a rant here & get it off ur chest.
    When everything is coming your way...you're in the wrong lane.

2. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    There's enough of that here without a specific thread!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Don't worry about WB being backwards in coming foward......
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

3. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    People who go out to work leaving sodding dogs barking all bloody day in the garden...arghhhhh by the way I am a dog lover and my dogs bark but I dont leave them out in the bloody garden so that they p#### people off.

Feeling better already.

4. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    On my way home in the car this morning, flashed a guy to come over into the middle lane on the M4, as there was plenty of space in front of me & he was indicating to move over, because he was stuck behind a lorry, so flashed him three or four times as I was well back to let him in. He was going a bit slower than me I overtook him in the fast lane. Well u would think all would be great & I had shown my fellow man some kindness ...u would think!!! Glanced over as I was going by maybe expecting a friendly wave to say thanks....only to find he had stuck up his middle finger at me..WTF!!!! I wonder if he would have done the same, if I was standing in front off him. Instead in the safety of his car knowing nothing can happen to him. WoW..what a brave man!!!!
    When everything is coming your way...you're in the wrong lane.

5. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Diamond Member
    Right well where shall I start..............

Safe to come out guys and gals, as I'm not a moaner I'm lost for words. :P ;D

6. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by monday21
    Right well where shall I start..............

Safe to come out guys and gals, as I'm not a moaner I'm lost for words. :P ;D
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

:-X
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

7. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Banned
    I was riding along the road yesterday and watched an old man pull up at the side junction then unsuccessfully try to turn his head to look out of the side window.
    There comes a time when you have to stop driving, it looks like his has come and passed a while ago

8. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Siemens gas meter inspectors >

Before the weekend I had a nice card through my door threatening to get a Warrant of Access from the courts because I hadn't been there to let them in to inspect my meter.

Funny that, they never told me they were coming so oddly enough I was at work.

The number they gave on the card didn't work so a lovely lady at British Gas (all credit to them, can't fault the customer service) rearranged it for 'between 5 and 8pm' today - have they turned up yet? Have they my foot - still waiting and it's 7:50pm....

Haven't been able to leave the house (or even go in the garden) for 3 hours!
    100 Japanese horses now unmuzzled! Derestricted hooliganism has commenced...

9. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Diamond Member
    Bloody rain! Better clear for Sunday - aint looking good.

10. Re: Have a rant....!!!! 
    Platinum Member
    That's it ; I'm bloody sick of this weather - I'm going to emigrate to Oz