I disagree, I think the posters are very good and highlight not only an absence of a poppy but an absence of mind, there are many political arguments for and against the conflicts our troops face and serve in ............ however only one thing remains constant, They choose to serve our country and defend its shores, they do not choose to wage war or which wars they would fight, I do know for a fact however that the moment something happens or goes wrong at home, the voices shouting the loudest against them soon end up shouting the loudest for help,
The british Legion are a charity relying upon your goodwill and donations, they serve across the board both serving soldiers, and no longer serving, they also help the families and businesses of people connected, H4H do not, they are only working with serving soldiers, nothing wrong with that either but legion Money works closer to home than any of you could possibly imagine and it was their support and Money that subsidised the Wiltshire Bikers First aid courses, as it was their money used to help set up my company for which I am truly greatful, and as such its Legion money that works 365 days a year , unfortunately their biggest infllux is around rememberance day and that has to stretch all year around, poppy police or facists are nothing compared to the suffering endured by the people gone before and continually growing list, most wars are not fought on the Island upon which we live, BUT , if we did not maintain our presence elsewhere it wouldnt be long before they were once more.
The poppy itself actually represents a resillience to fall or falter when surrounded by adversity, something of beauty to behold in a time of desperation in a place of desolation, perhaps if you alter your peception of it slightly you may see it differently, We all beleive in freedom, We all believe in right over wrong, so whats wrong witha mass display of unity at a poigniant time such as rememberance, that display itself is noticed by the rest of the world without combat, a unified state of mind and sense of belief, one not to be ignored or taken lightly by others, united we stand but divided we will certainly fall.

The sight of these delicate, vibrant red flowers growing on the shattered ground caught the attention of a Canadian soldier by the name of John McCrae. He noticed how they had sprung up in the disturbed ground of the burials around the artillery position he was in. It was during the warm days of early May 1915 when he found himself with his artillery brigade near to the Ypres-Yser canal. He is believed to have composed a poem following the death of a friend at that time. The first lines of the poem have become some of the most famous lines written in relation to the First World War.

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie
In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.