Quote Originally Posted by Gerry
Because of my low intellect I've had to re-read your posts to get your point. I can see what you are saying now (I think) :-/
Pity you seemed to complicate your argument by mentioning your worthy efforts (especially on busted knee) and WB's members response !

I don't agree with your disagreement on the posters (that's the paper ones, not the forum ones) though, it's a hard life out there and everybody else does it so if you (or they) take the moral high ground and don't do it you will be left begging for the leftovers from the donkey sanctuary and poor pussy charities
And what if i'd adopted the RBL poster campaign approach to get money out of you?
It's unfair to make people feel morally obliged to give to charity you'd have either begrudgingly given or thought badly of my agressive tactics. Like I highlighted before, I respected everyones choice unlike the RBL. (Despite what Tina seems to think)

I'm affraid you've contradicted yourself. The poster campaign is designed to make people feel that it's socially unacceptable to not give to the RBL.
As soon as that happens your freedom of choice is diminished.
These totalitarian tactics are an excellent way of raising money, keeping people in line or convincing people that a religious group are unfairly hoarding your country's wealth and need to be wiped out.