Notices

Thread: Dog attack in Chippenham

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Re: Dog attack in Chippenham 
    Platinum Member
    There is another way Lou - but unfortunately it involves putting a prominent finger where the sun don't shine. It does work (Yes I have done it a few years ago when a terrier took a dislike to my beautiful baby beagle Oscar)

I've never seen a dog release so fast !!!

2. Re: Dog attack in Chippenham 
    Should of got a spade/shovel to chop its head off then you could've got to the ****in dog better and chop its head off too

heads up for next time---which there surely will be---probably involving one of their kids or worse someone elses

Good idea LoU use a lighter after dousing the thing in petrol---yep reckon that'd be very effective

Only said the other day to someone about the numbers of them staffies about and that they are with dumblewits who shouldn't be in control of a fly :P
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

3. Re: Dog attack in Chippenham 
    Diamond Member
    You are mellow tonight Col - wots up? ;D

4. Re: Dog attack in Chippenham 
    ;D ;D got work tomoz and not looking forward to it Ken as it will be a major battle scene---not for the squeamish---I usually end up injured in some way :'(

never mind could be worse ;D ;D

and also been writing for some legal headache that has been going on----is it all worth it --- :P
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

5. Re: Dog attack in Chippenham 
    Diamond Member
    Never mind Col the spring is only a few months away. Lol ;D

Sorry Swanny there I go again wandering of the trodden path.

Dogs, my son's collie puppy p*ssed all over my floor tonight - bless him! I would have stuck my lighter up his ar*e if I hadn't given up smoking. Only joking love him really.

6. Re: Dog attack in Chippenham 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabb
    There is another way Lou - but unfortunately it involves putting a prominent finger where the sun don't shine. It does work (Yes I have done it a few years ago when a terrier took a dislike to my beautiful baby beagle Oscar)

A size 10 boot should work even quicker then

7. Re: Dog attack in Chippenham 
    Used to require a license to keep a dog, unless it was a proven working dog. Maybe ought to reinstate it.
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

8. Re: Dog attack in Chippenham 
    Banned

9. Re: Dog attack in Chippenham 
    I heard on the news this morning that a baby boy died in Telford yesterday after being mauled by the family's dog... When will these morons learn that you can't leave a dog, any dog, around a small child unsupervised?
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

10. Re: Dog attack in Chippenham 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanny
    [quote author=Rabb link=1353344955/10#10 date=1353363893]There is another way Lou - but unfortunately it involves putting a prominent finger where the sun don't shine. It does work (Yes I have done it a few years ago when a terrier took a dislike to my beautiful baby beagle Oscar)

A size 10 boot should work even quicker then [/quote]

Ive been around dogs all my life and have tried the boot method but it doesn't work Swanny - you end up with the dog not releasing still and you also rip the teeth in the other dogs wound making it worse. You also antagonise the aggressive dog further and they are even less inclined to release - trust me I have tried this method.