Notices

Thread: 2012

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: 2012 
    Well ive had a stonking good year, work was crappy as always but bike style well, truely amazing, thanks mainly to................ you guys ( would hug each and everyone of you but im a bit stinky after our renagade hoonies back from cheddar,..................... Ride of respect awsome, Ride to the wall fantastic, Hogging the bridge again an erm experience............. Santas on a bike was fun, a few repatriations to brize norton, oh yes not to mention........Russia, Germany Nurburgring, Italy Monza, Spain, Belgium , Assen, France and Swizerland then Lake Garda, countless Wb rides aswell as Legion, I am really feeling it though but as already said, it "could possibly " be the end of my riding this year so I fully intended to enjoy it, I think ive done that, as for the rain...............well at least it helps get the flies off your visor fingers crossed for 2013 but 2012 aint over yet guys. and im praying for shaved discs not pinned till then > stay lucky but go careless.

2. Re: 2012 
    Splash
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Green
    Was a pretty good year really, despite losing 2 biking months due to a rather unfortunate incident that I dont want to repeat any time soon !!! But more than made up for it with almost a fortnight Dwarfed by Scottish mountains !!! 8-)

Loving the Pics Andy, memories are flowing again.

Met some more great WB's, got out on some more rides than I did in 2011, IOW trip which was awesome both crazy golf and the swimming... for those of you that braved it

2012 - Made my first solo trip, can't wait to get back out, Europe is next!

Here's to the rest in 2013

3. Re: 2012 
    2012 been good so far both on and off the bike, not over yet and plenty to cover business wise before the end of the month.
    As always never managed to get as much time on a bike as I would have wanted but had some memorable rides and added a couple of bikes to the stable - some quicker than others ;D
    For 2013 looking to catch up with some WB'ers, add another trackday (or two), get more than long weekends in Europe, have all my bikes road worthy and available - stay sunny side up.
    Keep it safe and fun, have a great Christmas and New Year to all WB'ers

4. Re: 2012 
    Great start to 2012 but turned sour half way through. Roll on 2013! A new year and a new page

;D ;D ;D AND hopefully more SUN!

5. Re: 2012 
    Platinum Member
    Agree with last couple of comments... Great first half.

Boy was I glad I was in the car for the Saturday of the Wales trip but when Sunday dawned beautiful I wished I was on my bike!!! Great weekend though.

Then Cornwall in the car again!! but helped driving others around too. Another great weekend!!

Then nothing until just recently when tried to ride bike again....neck is still causing too much pain.

ROLL ON 2013!