Hi all.

Been a while since I was on.

I have some great news in the fact my case went all the way to court last week and the judge decided on a 66 / 33 split in my favour. There were criticisms of both parties understandably but it did confirm I was right to fight it as I felt I was not at majority fault.

The way the courts are starting to view these kinds of incidents is changing.

My team were relying on a precident set in december 2013 by jones vs lawton where the motorcyclist was overtaking 2 lanes of traffic at 60mph. The case was decidrd 66/33 in the favour of the motorcyclist as it was not unreasonable to expect a filtering motorcyclist and more care should ve taken to look for vunerable road user groups.

My case solidified this ruling and the cases will be relied up on tandem for future cases. So happy were my team with tge results, they are going to publish the courts finding for my case.

now thats all sorted all I need to do is get myself fixed. In for more surgery in august to stretch my femur back to its normal length and more surgery before the year is out.

Its been a long 2 and a bit years but I gave come a long way. Got a way to go but will get there. Starting to think about getting back on the steel horse