thanks mark, rest assured i will do. i lnow this is the best place for mw though communication between the staff here is pretty terribleat best. the nursing staff are excellent though and really out do themselves and will bend over backwards to help you. Gonna need to get them a gift when i get out of here, want to track down the emergency crew too who helped me out to let them know how greatful i am for thir help

as i said i genuinely do not feel that 50 % of the blame can be attributed to myself but cant be bothered to argue now. the police seem pretty disinterested and just want to let it rest but as mentioned i have no idea of how the insurance companies will work it out. the simple point is that she moved into my right of way and in doing so hit me with the front of her car. from everything i have read i was certainly not doing anything considered illegal and considering the car had defective tyres it should not have been on the road. my insurers are mce, anyone know what theyre like??

its a shame it happened so soon, have been so so careful and hear you in my left ear all the time mark, i certainly would not have tried anything stupid.