Notices

Thread: Snow!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Re: Snow!!!!!!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by GixxerStu
    [quote author=Kevinb link=1358501211/23#23 date=1358845204]BMW 3 series is the new Ford Mondeo (reps thinking they're moving up in the world)

In fact it now out sells the Ford, so if you want a car that is a bit different and a bit more exclusive buy a Mondeo or if you don't mind driving the same as others wait a couple of years and the forecourts will be full of either black or white 3 series.
    As a "Sales Rep" Never had a BMW nor do I want one. Rather have the Mondeo any day over the BMW. As I drive an Alfa GT, Which not much better in the Snow. I can see the Alfa quivver at the sight of snow ;D ;D ;D[/quote]

Alfa oozes style 8-)

2. Re: Snow!!!!!!! 
    Diamond Member
    I've had a 2.0L 16v Mondeo estate in the past - great car, drove well, all day comfy and carried a huge payload with the seats down. I drove it all around Europe and it finally cost too much to put through an MOT with over 200K on the clock. Only broke down once when the starter motor went at 135K. Luckily I had kids on board so they gave me a bump start ;D

I had a 3 series Beemer for a very short while but got it changed to a Passat as I crooked my back every time I tried to get in it - way too small for me. I liked the Passat as much as the Mondeo.

Christ, this has turned into a car thread.... ;D ;D

3. Re: Snow!!!!!!! 
    The mini (of the leyland type) was great fun in the snow. Used to get a lot of looks from the 4wd boys as I motored along.

The Audi is dull boring....
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

4. Re: Snow!!!!!!! 
    snowing again

5. Re: Snow!!!!!!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty
    [quote author=Goldie link=1358501211/24#24 date=1358846286]You just need to know how to drive (a RWD car). Oh, and be a woman. ;D :-*
    Does that bit help you to get a push when your Beemer gets stuck in the snow...? :-?[/quote]

Dunno, Si, I'm not stupid enough to drive anything in thick snow so I'll never get stuck :P
    Run flats+snow = up-****-creek-without-a-paddle.
    In loving memory of Mikkie Mahon 8th May 1986 - 28th September 2014. Taken too soon, ride free x
    “I WILL be a story in your head, but that’s ok. We are all stories in the end, just make yours a good one, eh?”