Notices

Thread: E- Cigarettes !!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: E- Cigarettes !!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanny
    I see a future where we are all in the pub smoking E-Fags 8-)
    The government won't like people socializing so will have to make them illegal
    Our government actually Tried to ban them in June 2010 as they weren't happy that unlicensed nicotine was being sold over the counter, this decision was postponed until June 2013 so watch this space. Nearer the truth is probably the fact that they are losing revenue due to the fall in sales of the real poison that they are quite happy to peddle and aren't receiving any revenue from the safer alternative YET !!!

2. Re: E- Cigarettes !!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanny
    Just had a couple of puffs on it and now I have a sore throat :-?
    Might be worth trying a different brand the one I've got is actually quite sweet and smooth its got vanilla and coffee flavouring in it , still a tobacco taste though .

3. Re: E- Cigarettes !!! 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Green
    [quote author=Swanny link=1359676386/14#14 date=1359726427]I see a future where we are all in the pub smoking E-Fags 8-)
    The government won't like people socializing so will have to make them illegal
    Our government actually Tried to ban them in June 2010 as they weren't happy that unlicensed nicotine was being sold over the counter, this decision was postponed until June 2013 so watch this space. Nearer the truth is probably the fact that they are losing revenue due to the fall in sales of the real poison that they are quite happy to peddle and aren't receiving any revenue from the safer alternative YET !!! [/quote]

On the money Andy

4. Re: E- Cigarettes !!! 
    Typical, the government gets their grubby hands onto anything. What a bunch of thieving B*****ds.
    When it's your time to go it's your time, so don't let it catch you.

5. Re: E- Cigarettes !!! 
    camera.op76
    Yes mate, not touched one since last Saturday... I can even be around people thats are smoking and I'm not too bothered about having one which is half the battle to be fair.

Yep Swanny you're right.. I like the fact I can virtually smoke in a pub...

6. Re: E- Cigarettes !!! 
    I too stopped after 37 years just over 3 years ago. I used patches for 3 weeks then cold turkey, best thing I've done for my health.

7. Re: E- Cigarettes !!! 
    I'm using greensmoke e-cigs, they're not the cheapest but they produce the best vapour and feel like smoking. I've got friends who refill their own but tbh, I cba. I don't intend using them for long
    I bought the ecig 8 days ago, still haven't charged it or changed the filter yet. The green light on the end is a bit weird and it's heavy so you can't hold it like a cig but I can vape in the car, in the house, indoors etc, will never lose a lighter again and don't drop ash everywhere.
    I do find they can dry your mouth out a bit though so I'm drinking more water - can't be a bad thing.
    In loving memory of Mikkie Mahon 8th May 1986 - 28th September 2014. Taken too soon, ride free x
    “I WILL be a story in your head, but that’s ok. We are all stories in the end, just make yours a good one, eh?”