Notices

Thread: E- Cigarettes !!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. E- Cigarettes !!! 
    I would just like to Bring these things to the attention of any smoker who has a deep desire to knock the demon weed on the head. I've been a fairly heavy smoker for too many years now and over the years I've tried Patches , gum , mints , even hypnosis in an attempt to give up , promised myself I'd stop by the age of thirty then by forty , I'm now forty five and still haven't managed it !!! . I was in Mikkie's shop and He'd bought one to have a play with and offered me a go, I tried it , went and bought one and I haven't had a fag now for EIGHT DAYS !!! " That's bugger all !!! " I hear you say , but if you had known me over the years and had known how seriously I took my habit you would know what a breakthrough that actually is. I don't have any of the cravings , I'm not climbing up the walls and I sincerely feel like I can continue like this for the Foreseeable !!! 8-) . I Would seriously recommend this alternative to anyone who wants to stop .

2. Re: E- Cigarettes !!! 
    Banned
    Nice one, well done DC [smiley=thumbup.gif]

3. Re: E- Cigarettes !!! 
    Cheers Swan !!!

4. Re: E- Cigarettes !!! 
    Well done Daddy Cool. 8 days is absolutely fantastic. I have now been totally off for 5 years. No relapse etc, stopped clean after having 30-40 a day. Stopped cold.

Temptation will creep in, especially when you have a drink or find yourself in the type of situation where you smoked a lot but dont give in.

Good luck and keep us updated. I am sure there are others on here that would be willing to provide support but till then, count me in as your support. 8-) 8-)
    When it's your time to go it's your time, so don't let it catch you.

5. Re: E- Cigarettes !!! 
    Cheers Conehead !!! 8-)

6. Re: E- Cigarettes !!! 
    well done DC, I've been an E-cig convert for the last week too and so far, so good!

We can be vapour buddies if you want ;D ;D
    In loving memory of Mikkie Mahon 8th May 1986 - 28th September 2014. Taken too soon, ride free x
    “I WILL be a story in your head, but that’s ok. We are all stories in the end, just make yours a good one, eh?”

7. Re: E- Cigarettes !!! 
    Good to hear, here's to the next 8 and beyond! 8-)

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

8. Re: E- Cigarettes !!! 
    Chatterbox
    8-)
    Everything else is shyte

9. Re: E- Cigarettes !!! 
    Diamond Member
    Keep it up DC, it really is worth it. I stopped cold turkey seven years ago next Tuesday on my fourth attempt. Bought my bike with the savings - give yourself the odd treat to keep the motivation going.

10. Re: E- Cigarettes !!! 
    Splash
    Well done dude! I work with a guy who has smoked for over 30 years and I made him buy a Vape Escape e-cig and he too hasn't smoked for 8 days now, I know it must be hard, but after all those years you have smoked, 8 days is a very good achievement!

Keep it up!