Notices

Thread: So what's causing this current cold spell?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
  1. Re: So what's causing this current cold spell? 
    Banned

2. Re: So what's causing this current cold spell? 
    Banned
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yy3YJBOw_o[/media]

Published on 21 Jan 2013

1) The climate change is real, and there is more to it than CO2 and 'global warming' - it is all extremes.
    2) The entire solar system appears to be changing simultaneously.
    3) The magnetic changes on earth began hundreds of years ago, and need to be tracked more effectively.
    4) Weather modification appears to be implemented, and IMHO it is a zero-sum game.

Fact vs Opinion: The 'Weather Modification' segment contains many statements of my personal opinion on the negative aspects of the various applications. I have nothing but my humble opinion on those matters; humans survived this event before, and we can do it again now.

HAARP comments are meant to help focus our efforts to properly identify these various machines of modification. While auroral modulation has it's benefits, my negative comments about weather modification applies to HAARP as well.

3. Re: So what's causing this current cold spell? 
    Well the heating in the office is set the same as it was yesterday but today every one has either a jumper or a coat on so I wish global warming could call in to Warminster to "warm" us up.

4. Re: So what's causing this current cold spell? 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanny
    Published on 21 Jan 2013

1) The climate change is real, and there is more to it than CO2 and 'global warming' - it is all extremes.
    2) The entire solar system appears to be changing simultaneously.
    3) The magnetic changes on earth began hundreds of years ago, and need to be tracked more effectively.
    4) Weather modification appears to be implemented, and IMHO it is a zero-sum game.

Fact vs Opinion: The 'Weather Modification' segment contains many statements of my personal opinion on the negative aspects of the various applications. I have nothing but my humble opinion on those matters; humans survived this event before, and we can do it again now.

HAARP comments are meant to help focus our efforts to properly identify these various machines of modification. While auroral modulation has it's benefits, my negative comments about weather modification applies to HAARP as well.
    [/quote]

I would in general agree with 1), 2) and 3) except to add that these changes have been happening since the dawn of time and is part of a natural process as the earth and the solar system simply get older.

Point 4) and the rest of it - I haven't got a clue what they're on about ;D

5. Re: So what's causing this current cold spell? 
    Platinum Member
    I don't want to get involved but....
    Gentlemen please - chill out!

6. Re: So what's causing this current cold spell? 
    Banned
    I'm chilled, in fact it's cold in here so I'm off to work to warm up

7. Re: So what's causing this current cold spell? 
    And there was me thinking the cold weather was just a by product of it being January, and mid winter

I have been led to believe that the biggest governing factor over our weather is sunspots (that's me reading something, but loosing interest half way through) also weather changes when the earth moves on it's axis, as it does. Neither of which ever get much of a mention.

8. Re: So what's causing this current cold spell? 
    Banned
    The video above talks about both of those things

Julie if you're interested he does a daily 3-ish min news update

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z37Ypxozm1I[/media]

He also links activity on the sun to earthquakes on Earth

9. Re: So what's causing this current cold spell? 
    Banned

10. Re: So what's causing this current cold spell? 
    Banned
    So what's causing this current cold spell?

This chap says it because of geo-engineering

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lgPGdgBTaY[/media]

Film Presented by John Massaria. The audio is part of a teleconference call between Russ Tanner (Global Skywatch) and Dane Wigington (WIWATS/Activist)

Scientific Research explaining why they are spraying the sky's around the world. Learn and more importantly do something about the Chem trails being sprayed. Learn the details here in this short film. UN Environment Programme: 200 Species Extinct Every Day, Unlike Anything Since Dinosaurs Disappeared 65 Million Years Ago. According to the UN Environment Programme, the Earth is in the midst of a mass extinction of life. Scientists estimate that 150-200 species of plant, insect, bird and mammal become extinct every 24 hours. This is nearly 1,000 times the "natural" or "background" rate and, say many biologists, is greater than anything the world has experienced since the vanishing of the dinosaurs nearly 65m years ago.