Notices

Thread: So what's causing this current cold spell?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
  1. Re: So what's causing this current cold spell? 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanny
    So what's causing this current cold spell?

This chap says it because of geo-engineering

Film Presented by John Massaria. The audio is part of a teleconference call between Russ Tanner (Global Skywatch) and Dane Wigington (WIWATS/Activist)
    Its one thing cut & pasting from another website and copying a URL, but what do you actually think? :

2. Re: So what's causing this current cold spell? 
    I believe the government has rebranded 'global warming' to 'climate change'. Anything to make more money.

3. Re: So what's causing this current cold spell? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Richzx10r
    I believe the government has rebranded 'global warming' to 'climate change'. Anything to make more money.
    They didn't have much choice when a lot of people were saying "global warming? but it's getting colder". Climate Change might be more understandable to our general public
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

4. Re: So what's causing this current cold spell? 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWGraeme
    [quote author=Swanny link=1358540537/69#69 date=1360516811]So what's causing this current cold spell?

This chap says it because of geo-engineering

Film Presented by John Massaria. The audio is part of a teleconference call between Russ Tanner (Global Skywatch) and Dane Wigington (WIWATS/Activist)
    Its one thing cut & pasting from another website and copying a URL, but what do you actually think? :[/quote]
    I've been looking at this for years now and I still don't know what to think.
    Maybe the video is correct and it's the methane releases and the stupid arsehole governments trying to fix what they've fcuked up by trying to play god that are causing the changes. If he is right we don't have long left so might as well enjoy what we've got.

IMO Climate change is not as worrying as Fukushima still in meltdown after 2 years. Chernobyl was covered in concrete after 7 days. But the concrete covering Chernobyl is now in a bad way.

Oh well I never wanted to die in an old peoples home anyway ;D

5. Re: So what's causing this current cold spell? 
    Banned
    Snowy did you watch all of the video?? If you did what did you think?

6. Re: So what's causing this current cold spell? 
    Diamond Member
    We can expect another load in about 3 weeks after the USA got dumped on the whole of the East coast from Boston to New York got about 2ft of snow a distance of approximatley 200 miles.

7. Re: So what's causing this current cold spell? 
    Diamond Member
    Snowy did you watch all of the video?? If you did what did you think?
    No I didn't - that's why I wanted to know what your opinion was. I don't have the time or inclination to view a long video clip to try and work out for myself what point the person posting it is trying to make. Your post above has more information on it i.e you've been following it for years and still don't know what to think of it all. If you had put something like that on your post I might have been more inclined to look at it. No worries either way as you've answered my question

8. Re: So what's causing this current cold spell? 
    Banned
    It's only 28 mins long, about the same time as an episode of East Enders/Coronation St?? And much more informative especially to someone who's interested in what's behind climate change.

9. Re: So what's causing this current cold spell? 
    Diamond Member
    It's only 28 mins long, about the same time as an episode of East Enders/Coronation St?? And much more informative especially to someone who's interested in what's behind climate change.
    Don't watch any soaps myself.....

There's some excellent programmes on the BBC such as Horizon, Planet Earth and many others that I trust much more than any unsolicited internet site. Pay up for a TV license and there's a whole new world for you to enjoy

Edit: I should add that with my incredibly slow internet speeds it would take several hours to down load a 30 minute clip The TV I can watch without it stopping and starting every 3 seconds.

10. Re: So what's causing this current cold spell? 
    Banned
    No thanks I have all that and more on my PC

Ok then as you're interested in the planet what do you think about what's happening at Fukushima??