Notices

Thread: 'Your country needs you'

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Re: 'Your country needs you' 
    Engage with you WTF!!!! Who the hell d'ya think you are sunshine !!!!

Well whatever political shade you are it remains that you are always making comment about the Monarchy and have shown yourself to be devoid of any ideas regarding an alternative...I believe admitting once 'I have no idea' ;D

What relevance is Royal Residence costs to the attempts to get Benefit costs reduced ?

Are the places to be demolished and all employees put out of work ? Clearly you don't think they should be paid for by central government funding. Now known as Sovereign Grant apparently which replaced Civil List and is a payment based on money generated from Crown Estates of which the government retains 85%.

Look this Con/Lib lot the world and its grandmother knew would be problematic and have 'knee jerk' policies/ideas regarding the dire financial state the country is in after the Labour social engineering debacle and tax to waste government.

You also completely fail to include the fact that the individuals can appeal their circumstances.

Furthermore the fool Cameron has recently managed to get some reduction in UK payments to EU unfortunately because that treasonous megalomaniac Blair signed some 'no rebate on new entrants' agreement we actually will be paying more which could help these benefit claimants if they were found to genuinely need reappraisal of circumstances.

Don't forget the EU is about to increase subsidy payments to tobacco growers ;D ;D ;D

You will find this an interesting read from time to time...bookmark it

http://order-order.com/

:-* :-* :-* 8-)
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

2. Re: 'Your country needs you' 
    Diamond Member
    "Can appeal their circumstances" ???? ;D ;D ;D

:-X :-X :-X 8-) 8-) 8-)

3. Re: 'Your country needs you' 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by monday21

Why should those without their own transport pay for the roads you use?
    Everyone needs roads even those that are house bound, the goods they consume have to be transported.

4. Re: 'Your country needs you' 
    : ok they can appeal against a reduction in benefit payment and will be granted amounts to increase their payments if their appeal is upheld following an assessment of their individual circumstances regarding housing..... is that better Ken :P :-*
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

5. Re: 'Your country needs you' 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Col
    : ok they can appeal against a reduction in benefit payment and will be granted amounts to increase their payments if their appeal is upheld following an assessment of their individual circumstances regarding housing..... is that better Ken :P :-*
    Reality check??

I could be wrong, but don't you need a fixed address to appeal against benefit cuts? :-*

Is this really how low Britain has reached? :'( :'( :'(

6. Re: 'Your country needs you' 
    'fixed address' this is about housing benefit payments presumably these payments are made to those with a fixed address .....I wouldn't be surprised that the previous Labour imbeciles did allow benefits to be sent abroad afterall we pay foreigners child benefit or whatever it's called don't we :-?

By the way government borrowing is still spiralling totally out of control and you'll be surprised to have revealed to you the fact that the current halfwits are going to borrow £ billions more ..

'Despite cuts to benefits levels, social security spending was likely to rise from 28.5% to 32.5% of all public spending by 2017-18, the IFS said.'

Quite simply there have not been enough 'cuts' and the problem is government itself and needs a radical overhaul in every area
    Additionally you cannot have a vibrant economy when even those in work are recipients of benefits ------this is the economy of fools and an indication that the 'system' is faulty. The AAA financial rating of the UK is likely to reduce to A+ or lower and this will have the effect of increased interest payments to service the national debt :'( :'( that will mean much higher taxation because the fools in government haven't the will to reduce the State

Did you know when there was a British Empire there were only 4000 civil servants :P and the Roman Empire ignoring the Emperor at its peak had about 600 in the Senate then levels of judges,consuls and magistrates...........wonder how many paper shufflers on decent salaries do we have running this rapidly declining country??

This leads me to believe it is now ............. Pub time

7. Re: 'Your country needs you' 
    Diamond Member
    Great idea Col - pub time I mean [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

8. Re: 'Your country needs you' 
    Well at least you have partially been shown the actual reality of the fragile situation the nation is in and that the current government really are failing to deliver policy that will reduce deficit.

I note you have failed to respond with anything of substance ;D ;D :-*

9. Re: 'Your country needs you' 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Col
    Well at least you have partially been shown the actual reality of the fragile situation the nation is in and that the current government really are failing to deliver policy that will reduce deficit.

I note you have failed to respond with anything of substance ;D ;D :-*

Col, is there really much point when you will make your own assumptions anyway.

Despite my numerous attempts to correct you, you insist on labelling me as a ‘Labour hero’ worshiper. :-* 8-)

10. Re: 'Your country needs you' 
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanny
    [quote author=monday21 link=1360272409/17#17 date=1360505562]

Why should those without their own transport pay for the roads you use?
    Everyone needs roads even those that are house bound, the goods they consume have to be transported.[/quote]

and you need someone who can read and write to drive the lorry....
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"