Thread: Mobile phones are killing us

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Re: Mobile phones are killing us 
    Banned
    Snowy GM crops are another massive threat to humans
    Monsanto is pure evil

2. Re: Mobile phones are killing us 
    Diamond Member
    Swanny, Agree with your concerns about GM in the sense that the profiteers are setting the GM agenda and as in other areas, the regulation is extremely flawed. Don't get your point about Radiation and cancer though :-/ :-/

3. Re: Mobile phones are killing us 
    Banned
    GMO

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGqQV6ObFCQ[/media]

4. Re: Mobile phones are killing us 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanny
    Who in their right mind would treat a cancer patient with radiation?
    My mum had life saving radiation therepy a couple of years ago and is still in this world because of it.

5. Re: Mobile phones are killing us 
    Diamond Member
    I guess none of you lot care about your kids then??
    I love my kids more than anything else in this world and would never place them in harms way. I disagree with you on this one so really your point is invalid to me.

6. Re: Mobile phones are killing us 
    Banned
    My mum had it and isn't with us. I would rather die than have it. If I'd have known what I know now I would have never let her near that.

More on GMO
    By now, nearly all informed people recognize that Monsanto is widely regarded as the most evil corporation on our planet. But what, exactly, makes Monsanto so evil? Why is Monsanto worse than a pharmaceutical company, a pesticide company or even a weapons manufacturer?

The answer to this question is found in probing the virtue of the corporation in question. As virtuous people, we expect corporations to act with a sense of fundamental human decency. We expect them to behave within the boundaries of respecting human life, honest business practices and reliable science. We (naively) wish that corporations would act like decent human beings.

But they don't. In their quest for profit at any cost, they violate the basic tenets of virtue. They betray humanity. They destroy life. They malign Mother Nature herself, and in doing so, they threaten the very future of sustainable life on our planet.
    http://www.naturalnews.com/037289_Mo...ns_ethics.html

7. Re: Mobile phones are killing us 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWGraeme
    [quote author=Swanny link=1361839554/11#11 date=1361899131]I guess none of you lot care about your kids then??
    I love my kids more than anything else in this world and would never place them in harms way. I disagree with you on this one so really your point is invalid to me.[/quote]

Each to their own. Personally if I had kids I would do research into anything that I thought might possibly harm them, and then do my best to protect them.

8. Re: Mobile phones are killing us 
    Diamond Member
    [quote author=BMWGraeme link=1361839554/24#24 date=1361910676][quote author=Swanny link=1361839554/11#11 date=1361899131]I guess none of you lot care about your kids then??
    I love my kids more than anything else in this world and would never place them in harms way. I disagree with you on this one so really your point is invalid to me.[/quote]

Each to their own. Personally if I had kids I would do research into anything that I thought might possibly harm them, and then do my best to protect them.[/quote]

I've had a mobile phone since the late eighties.....I trust my own judgement on this one. As a parent you make a lot of decisions on their behalf while they're growing up.....mine have had their own mobile phones since they were young teenagers. Helped them get in touch with me at times when they were in far more danger than the mobile phone was ever going to cause them. As a dad, that's a no brainer for me. Each to his own though

9. Re: Mobile phones are killing us 
    Diamond Member
    My mum had it and isn't with us. I would rather die than have it. If I'd have known what I know now I would have never let her near that.
    Its sad about your mum and I'm sorry it didn't work out for her. But I assume she was seriously ill which is why she had the treatement? Would the result have been the same without it? In my mums case she's had cancer three times over the last 30 years. The first two were treated with chemo but the last time she couldnt stand the thought of 18 months of chemo at her age. So she opted for the radiation therepy over a 16 week period. She said that the benefit to see her grandchildren for a few more years made it all worthwhile. I'm afraid when it comes to cancer its a bit of a lottery if treatments work or not but the result is much more certain without it.

10. Re: Mobile phones are killing us 
    Banned
    Thanks yea she had cancer in her liver which spread to her bones. There are natural treatments out there that have high success rates. I would have put her on those instead but unfortunately I didn't know about them at the time 1997
    If I ever have cancer I won't be going to the doctors looking for a cure.