Quote Originally Posted by Conehead
I always ensure I use the indicators, be it using the car or bike, empty roads or not. Best to be in the habit rather than not as you never know when something might happen.

I usually ride/drive defensively by keeping an eye on others as you never know what they are going to do. NEVER assume they will do what they are meant to do.

Before anyone gets on their high horses, I am not perfect, I do make mistakes and I am only human.

Quite agree

Im the same....I try to use indicators whether there is anyone around or not....what difference does it make anyway if no-ones about ?? Its hardly a waste of energy is it...I mean is it sooo hard to flick that little sticky out thing that operates the indicators ?? For me, checking the mirror to see if anyone will be affected by my non indication requires much more thought than a carrying out an operation I am in the habit of doing anyway.
To me an indication of intention is always worth it just in case I didnt notice a speedy bike or car that has appeared behind me.

;D ;D ;D